"You were right Yoongi!" I chirp as I run up to the older boy, falling into pace at his side.

"About what?" He asks without looking at me.

"I do have hope!" I can't wipe the wide grin off my face right now.

Ever since overhearing that conversation earlier I've been so damn happy, and thinking of Jungkook only makes my heart flutter even more. It's probably not even healthy for me at this point.

"I overhead Jungkook and a girl talking, and she tried to ask him out." I begin explaining to Yoongi.

"And?" He raises an eyebrow.

"But he said he was gay, and he already likes someone else anyway." I look at Yoongi with a suggestive grin.

"Ooh, he must be talking about you." He picks up on my intentions.

"I hope so." I sigh blissfully with my head tilted back.

"Well who else could it be? You're the only one close enough to him." He says.

"Well technically you're his friend too." I shrug.

"Trust me, it's not me he likes. Besides, I've barely spoken to him." Yoongi reasons.

"True." I nod in agreement.

"Also, I told you so." He grins at me.

"Hm?" I tilt my head.

"That you have a chance." He smirked. "And that he's gay."

"Sometimes your instincts are so spot on I'm concerned you're the devil or something." I eye him suspiciously.

"Don't be ridiculous. And why the devil? You don't think I could be a god or something?" He pouts.

"Pft. Try again." I scoff.

"What? Not even a medium?" He sticks his bottom lip out like a child.

"Definitely the devil." I affirm.

"You're a horrible friend." He jokes and huffs as he turns his head away from me defiantly.

"You love me." I laugh.

"More like pity you. If I wasn't friends with you then who would be?" He retorts playfully.

"It would be such a sad sight..." he mumbles dramatically. "A lone Jimin, no one to tease him for his mochi-like cheeks..."

"Apparently I've got Jungkook for that now, thanks to you." I narrow my eyes at him.

"You're welcome." He smiles.