Patton & Thomas - Movie Night

It was Patton's weekend off and he wanted to spend it with his siblings. He wanted to do a movie night, seeing as they haven't had one in awhile and he didn't feel like doing much else. He decided to set up a pillow fort because, who wouldn't want one? He made popcorn and got a movie ready before going to ask who would like to join him. Logan had said he was busy, Roman wasn't even home, and Virgil wasn't feeling good. That left his youngest brother and ball of happiness, Thomas. Patton went up to his room and lightly knocked on the door. "Come in," Thomas said, finishing the last problem on his math homework. "Hey kiddo," Patton said as he walked in. "I'm not your son," Thomas complained, pretending to be upset.

Patton always calls him kiddo, seeing as he was older while Thomas pretended to be mad. Patton smiled lightly and asked, "do you want to watch a movie with me T-man?" Thomas nodded and put his stuff away before following Patton to the living room. He smiled when he saw that his childish brother made a pillow fort. "What do you want to watch first," Thomas asked, sitting next to Patton in the fort. "How about... Coco?" Patton asked, having wanted to watch the Spanish themed movie for a while. Thomas nodded his head and the movie was played. The movie was an emotional ride to say the least. Both of them cried at least once, but it was fun to watch. Thomas got to pick the next movie, which happened to be The Princess and the Frog and they focused on the movie.

They watched about four more movies before Thomas fell asleep half way through the fifth movie. Patton followed suit after the fifth was done. Roman came home around eight to see them passed out in the fort. He gasped quietly, offended that they would even think to watch Disney movies without him. He got a closer look and was surprised to see Logan in there as well. He figured Patton must've called him out to watch the movie to help Logan de-stress. Roman shrugged and turned off the lights they left on as he went upstairs.

It's really short, wow, I'll post a longer one with Patton and Thomas soon
Suggestions and creative criticism are always welcome!