Deceit X Patton - Sad Cuddles

My ship name for Patton/Deceit is now Deception XD

Deceit was currently sat in the common room. Well, more like laying on the floor upset, but what's the difference? He had a tough day and was ready to just cry. He had been yelled at by pretty much everyone today for stuff that wasn't in his control. He scared Thomas during a recording when he was summoned by accident, then he accidentally hit Virgil in the face when he returned to the mind palace. He tried to say sorry and that he didn't see the anxious side, but Virgil refused to listen. When Roman and Logan came back, they yelled at him for what he did. They kept telling him how rude he was and that he never thought before he acted. He played it off by pretending that he didn't care, but he really did. Everyone else was in their rooms by now so he quietly let his tears fall.

Patton walked by to make dinner and almost tripped over something. He looked back to see Deceit, his boyfriend, on the floor his arms crossed and his head laying on them. Patton almost couldn't hear him crying, but he had good ears. Patton smiled sadly and laid down next to him quietly. He wrapped an arm around him and asked, "what's wrong sweetheart?" Deceit mumbled out how his day went while Patton just listened. Deceit had started crying again by the end of his story, which is something he rarely does. Patton rubbed his boyfriend's back the whole time, laying mostly the same way as him. Deceit's eyes were half lidded with tiredness and he yawned before getting more comfortable. Patton did the same, watching as Deceit drifted off before throwing a blanket over them and falling asleep himself.

Virgil walked by later with an apology card with his, Roman's, and Logan's signatures on it. He wanted to say it in person but since he refused to listen to Deceit he figured Deceit would do the same to him, which caused him to get anxious. He went to the others because, why not, as long as they meant it anyway. He walked into the commons and saw Deceit with Patton on the floor. He didn't know why the were on the floor and he wasn't going to question it. They were happy together and that's all that mattered in his mind. He left the card in front of Deceit and left, though he did take a couple pictures before leaving.

Suggestions and creative criticism are always welcome!