Body Swapped - Roman & Deceit

Finally updating! I stayed up late to finish this :)
What's your guy's favorite song(s)?
Deceit had just rounded the corner when he suddenly, and very harshly, got the air knocked out of him. He groaned as he sat back up from where he apparently fell on the floor. "Are you alright Patton?" Someone asked, causing him to be greatly confused. He rubbed his eye and looked up fully, seeing someone right in front of him. He jumped back on instinct as the person's hand reached for him. "Pat? You alright? It's just me," Roman replied. Deceit calmed a bit, if it had been Virgil to find him, he would know instantly that something happened and would've attacked him. "I'm fine," he finally replied, surprised to hear that he sounded just like Patton. "You had quite the fall there," Roman said, "are you sure you're alright?" Deceit decided to play it cool until he knew what was happening and assured him he was fine.

Roman carefully helped him up, making sure he didn't hurt him or anything.
"Ready to finish these cookies?" Roman asked with a small grin. "Uh, yeah kiddo," Deceit replied, looking at the counter and seeing cookies there. Deceit began getting out stuff to make frosting. "How many colors do you want to have?" Deceit asked after he deemed the frosting to be done. "Four please and the colors are green, red, yellow, and purple," Roman said going to get the food coloring. Deceit hoped Patton was okay, he wasn't doing anything but reading in the library when he switched places with Patton. After mixing the coloring in, Roman tasted the frosting and was surprised at how good it was. "Patton, your frosting making skills are getting better everyday," Roman said with a smile. "Oh, thanks kiddo," Deceit replied with a small smile of his own.

They finished frosting all the cookies, which were various shapes of dinosaurs, and began placing a couple on separate plates to surprise Logan and Virgil. The rest of the cookies were placed in a dog shaped container that was put up on the fridge. Deceit sent Roman to give the cookies to Virgil while he gave Logan his plate. He lightly knocked on his door and went in. Logan was sat on the couch in his room reading a book, but set it down when Deceit walked in. "Hey Logan, I brought you some cookies that Roman and I made," Deceit said as he placed them next to the logical side. "Oh, thank you very much Patton," Logan replied. Deceit left after that and met Roman in the hallway who gave him a fist bump.

"What do you want to do now Padre?" Roman asked.
"Whatever you'd like to do is fine with me," Deceit answered.
"Let's watch a movie! I'll take care of everything, you just sit down," Roman excitedly exclaimed.

Deceit gave an awkward laugh, but did as he was told. He managed to find the living room and sat on the chair in the corner. Roman came back with a bowl of popcorn and some drinks for the two of them. He then began to make a fort out of the couch cushions and denied Deceits help when he asked if he could. He then picked out a movie and they both got in the fort. "I could've helped you know," Deceit said after they were comfortable. "I know, I just wanted you to relax," Roman replied quietly. They watched a couple movies before Roman fell asleep. Deceit sat there confused and awkward when he noticed the side sleeping next to him.

Deceit just knew that Roman had to know something was wrong. Roman knew he wasn't the real Patton, right? Roman wasn't an idiot, so why couldn't he see that Deceit was clearly the one sitting next to him? Deceit lost himself in his thoughts and didn't notice that the movie stopped until the title screen music began playing again. He chose another movie before getting up to go to the kitchen. He got a glass of water before returning to the fort. When Deceit managed to get back in the fort, Roman had woken up and Deceit finally felt less awkward. "Where did ya go?" Roman asked tiredly as he rubbed his eye. "Just to get some water," Deceit said while getting comfortable in his spot. They sat in silence while watching the movie Deceit had randomly picked.

"Do you want to explore in the Imagination?" Roman questioned after the movie was over. "Uh, sure," Deceit hesitated with an uncertain grin. Roman pulled Deceit up after he stood and pulled him towards the Imagination. They spent the rest of the day in there and Deceit started to loosen up and have some fun as well. After thy had their share of fun, the went back to the living room to watch more movies for the night. They were both exhausted and fell asleep somewhere during the second movie. Patton and Deceit switched back in the night. When Patton got back to his body he smiled happily. His plan to give Deceit a fun day with Roman worked!

I'm on Christmas break & I was super excited because I was gonna write a lot & I haven't done like, anything. I go back on the 7th which is the day after my birthday. There's also some nasty smelling mold in my sink in the laundry room, so going in there sucks. You walk out & your lungs are on fire for a bit. I have no idea when it in the sink or how it got here, but it's there
Suggestions and creative criticism are always welcome!