Dr. Emile Picani & Logan - Late Night Talks

Can we talk about this amazing video for a sec, cause I'm crying now

    Dr. Picani decided to stop by the mind palace and check on his favorite people. "Hello Ohana, I, Doctor Emile Picani have returned," the doctor said with a smile. He watched as the sides all turned their heads to look at him. "Emile, my favorite Disney friend, your back," Roman said as he got up to give Emile a hug. The others followed a few seconds after Roman got up and they all exchanged greetings. "You all are just so great, just like Alexandrite," Emile said, smiling wider when they got the reference. "How have you been Emile?" Logan asked. "I've been just fine, how about you?" Emile returned, getting Logan's classic 'satisfactory' in return. "You're just in time for dinner," Patton said, breaking the greeting. He led them to the kitchen and grabbed an extra plate for the doctor. 

    "Thank you Patton," Emile addressed before sitting down at the only open spot. After everyone sat down, Patton started dishing out food, which they ate in comfortable silence. After dinner, they sat down to watch a couple movies. Roman was the first to leave because he was tired, followed by Patton and then Virgil. "There is something on your mind, would you like to tell me?" Logan asked after turning towards him. "I just have a lot on my mind," Emile said, "Thomas introduced me as a character awhile ago, but I've been wondering if the audience likes me." Logan was surprised at this, why would Emile wonder on such a topic? "Well, we all find you appealing, why wouldn't anyone else?" Logan asked. Emile shrugged, while looking down. "It's just something that has me worried," Emile replied, "What happens if the audience doesn't like me?" Logan frowned before saying, "To my knowledge, nothing devastating. You would not die, If that is what you think"

"But what if I do!? I work so hard to be something that everyone likes. What if It's all for nothing?!" Emile was feeling so many things at the moment it kind of hurt. He was honestly frightened, he was never in videos like the others which had to mean he wasn't that well liked. "Emile, dear friend, you should not try to be what everyone else likes. You will die trying, trust me. Just because you are not seen as often does not mean you are not liked," Logan reassured. He knew the doctor well, but he had never seen him act this way. "What is going on to have made you feel like this?" Logan asked, he really did care for his family and friends even if he didn't show it often. "I've just had a lot of alone time," Emile trailed off, "and Deceit stopped by." 

    Logan cursed under his breath at that. The snake caused more trouble then he was worth scaring his family like that. "Promise me you will never talk to that fiend again. If he comes by, please come see me," Logan urged, "you know what he says is not true." Emile smiled lightly and thanked him, getting a surprise when Logan hugged him. "You are too good to be fooled and ruined by that venomous snake," Logan whispered in the hug. Emile smiled bigger and hugged him back. They shifted to get comfortable in the hug and returned to the movie, cuddling.

Suggestions and creative criticism are always welcome!