Accident - Deceit x Remy

This was suggested by the lovely @HorrorFan24 go check out their stuff! Side note: I know nothing of sword fighting 😅
    "Sword fighting is one of many activities that is relatively easy to learn," the logical side began, "I learned on my own ages ago and taught Roman a few years ago." Deceit stared back in surprise, he had always thought Roman had learned himself. "I want to teach you this skill because you seem like you will easily excel at it," Logan stated as he handed the other a sword.
"Shouldn't we have fake swords since I'm just learning?"
"I have complete faith that we will be fine. I'm highly skilled, so I know you won't hurt me."
"Are you sure? Even the best can easily make a mistake."
"Yes I'm sure. I have complete trust in you that you won't hurt me. Even if you did manage to hurt me, that would be my own fault," Logan assured confidently, smiling to himself about the compliment. "Now," he started again, "feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent, and your weapon in your dominant hand." Deceit moved to follow the others instructions, keeping his eyes on him for what to do next.

    He didn't get a warning as Logan quickly came running at him, weapon at the ready. Deceit reacted quickly and brought his sword up to block the attack with two hands. Logan smiled brightly, "great reaction time. I knew you'd be good at this," he complimented before backing off. "I'm not going to tell you what to do. This activity is more about having a quick reaction time and keeping a cool head," Logan commented. He was pleased that Deceit had already returned to his defense stance. "The only real rule that we have is to not severely wound your opponent unless the situation calls for it," Logan explained. He probably shouldn't be doing something this risky when he didn't feel the best today. He woke up feeling dizzy and the feeling has only increased as the day has gone on. He returned to his ready stance and told Deceit to come at him this time. Deceit looked uncertain about what he should do before running towards the other.

    Logan ducked just as Deceit's blade came flying over his head, inches from his nose. Deceit whipped around to see Logan aiming for his side and he quickly side stepped to avoid him. He went for Logan's still outstretched arm, but he caught the movement and backed off. Logan smiled lightly, proud that Deceit was easily able to keep up. They continued for a while, each getting a few nicks here and there, but nothing serious. Logan kept getting dizzier and dizzier and he felt that way for longer periods of time. He nearly got sliced by Deceits last jab because he wasn't able to see.
    "Hey, are you alright?" Deceit asked between breaths when they stopped.
"Yes, why?" Logan lied.
    "Because that's the second time I've nearly got you. Your reactions are slower," Deceit noted, watching him rub his eyes.
"I'm just a little tired," Logan said, "you see pretty good at this you know."
    "Thanks, you're even better than me though," Deceit returned the compliment. He summoned a water bottle for each of them and handed Logan his. Logan placed the bottle to his forehead and sighed at the coolness it offered. They drank their water before getting back up again at Logan's request. Logan attacked more violently this time to convince the other that he just needed a break.

    Deceit gasped as Logan's blade came seconds from cutting his stomach. Logan's next few jabs were messy and missed him completely. Logan had ended up cutting Deceit's arm pretty deep on accident but they didn't stop. Deceit had back up to quickly glance at the cut but Logan was already running towards him again. Deceit met him halfway way and everything went horribly wrong. Logan had another strong moment of dizziness and wasn't able to see clearly. He had frozen up but Deceit hadn't noticed. He swung, cutting along the logical sides stomach, he gasped as he watched the other start to collapse. Deceit caught him before he hit the ground and carefully laid him down with shaking hands.
Deceit let out a curse before summoning the first person he could. Two seconds later Roman showed up. "What's up?" Roman asked before noticing the small tears in Deceits shirt and the gash on his arm. "Logan," Deceit stuttered out and pointed towards the unconscious side with a shaky hand. Roman followed the hand and gasped at the sight. Logan's shirt was torn across his stomach where a large gash was present and bleeding heavily. "What the hell did you do?" Roman bellowed as he knelt down to apply pressure to the wound. Deceit knelt down as well and copied Roman the best he could. "We were sword fighting and he came at me but passed out and I didn't realize until it was too late and I cut him," Deceit rambled "I swear I didn't mean too."