Virgil, Roman, & Deceit - Helpful

It was a pretty basic day for the sides. They had filmed a video with Thomas earlier and helped him start editing. Logan had stayed behind to continue helping, like he usually does, and the other went back to the mind palace. Patton was cleaning while Virgil and Roman were watching a movie in the commons. Patton was originally surprised that they decided to watch a movie together, they usually insult each other playfully before heading to their rooms for the night. Patton had finished cleaning and started collecting laundry to be washed. When he was done, he headed for the stairs with a basket in his hands. He was being careful but somehow slipped down the staircase with a yelp. Patton hit the ground hard enough to knock himself out. Guess he couldn't trust the stairs anymore, they had been up to something.

    Virgil, who had been sitting closer to the hallway, jumped when he heard the thud. "Did you hear that?" He asked, turning towards Roman. "Hear what?" Roman questioned in return. The both got up and went to check and gasped when they saw Patton unconscious. "Fuck! Roman go get Logan," Virgil called as he checked for a pulse, like Logan said to always do. Once he found one, he relaxed slightly before checking for any major injuries. Virgil just noticed the spilt laundry and the once full basket a few feet from Patton. Roman came running in, "I can't find him!" He yelled. "Did you check with Thomas?" Virgil asked raising his voice out of nervousness.

    "Yes, he wasn't there. Thomas said he came back here, but I couldn't find him," Roman replied exasperated. Logan was the only one who knew anything medical related. He was teaching the others the basics, but he didn't always have time so they didn't know much. Virgil ran his fingers through his hair, one of his nervous habits, as he thought of what he could do. "Did you check all the rooms?" He asked Roman, who again said yes. "You two are so smart," A voice sarcastically said. Deceit stepped out of the shadows and Virgil was on him in an instant. "You did this, didn't you?!" He yelled, ready to punch him in his snake-like face. "Yeah, I just showed up to hurt him for no reason," Deceit replied, he didn't hurt people unless he had a reason and in this case he didn't.

    "Get off so I can help him," Deceit demanded, lightly pushing a shocked Virgil off him. Deceit didn't plan to come back for awhile, the 'good guys' were extremely annoying. He only came back because Patton got hurt and the Calculator wasn't around to help. He was the only other person with an extensive medical knowledge that could help. He was a deceiver, but he wasn't cruel enough to leave someone hurt. He knelt in front of Patton and conjured a small flashlight to look at Patton's eyes. After seeing that Patton's eyes were dilated and glassy, Deceit was able to determine that Patton had a concussion. "He has a concussion, but he should be fine aside from any bruising and a headache later." Deceit gave them the diagnosis quickly and was about to leave, when he heard his name. "Thanks for helping us Deceit," Virgil said kindly. He gave a short nod, before leaving like he planned.

Suggestions and creative criticism are always welcome!