Mine - Patton x Logan

This was suggested by @gachaverse150 Hope you guys enjoy! Spoilers for the new Sander Sides episode!
Heads up, NSFW!

    When the slimy side had first shown up, Logan was simply annoyed. The fact that Remus had the audacity to stand next to Patton was down right infuriating to Logan. He had managed to stay collected, somehow, throughout the whole video. His anger was forgotten as he shed facts onto Thomas' issue and helped his host. The compliment that he got before sinking out had his anger completely out of mind until he stood alone in the mind palace with his thoughts.

    The second Patton appeared he grabbed him by his arm, hard enough to bruise, causing Patton to groan. "Logan what are you doing?" Patton asked, just to be ignored. Logan continued taking him towards their bedroom and pushed open the door once he reached it. He closed the door lightly before turning to Patton, eyes hooded and dark. "Lo, what's up with you?" Patton tried again. "Bed, now," Logan growled as he lightly pushed Patton in that direction. Patton tried to speak but the order was repeated louder.

    Patton scrambled to follow the order and got onto the bed. "Naked," Logan said as he started to undress himself. Patton followed the order silently, before sitting back down and thought about what brought on Logan's new apparent dominant side. Logan used his height advantage to pin Patton down on his back with one strong hand. He uses the other to harshly rim Patton for a moment before working him open quickly, causing him to gasp loudly and moan.

    "Little slut, thinking you can disobey me. Listen to me when I say to stay away from someone," Logan growled, accenting every word with a harsh thrust that reached Patton's prostate. Patton could barely speak against the onslaught of pleasure. Logan flipped their position quickly and without warning, Patton on his stomach and legs stretched out as far as Logan knew he could take. He thrust deeply inside, not giving Patton a chance to adjust before continuing to pound into him.

    Patton screeched at the first thrust, no lube to help him through it. He was a loud moaning mess, however. He felt full and loved every second of it. Logan hit his prostate with every strong thrust. Logan kissed and sucked every place he could reach on Patton, making sure to leave hickies and bruises to let people know who owned the man under him. He slapped Patton's ass a few times as hard as he could, satisfied by the sound of his hand hitting flesh and Patton's louder moans.

    Logan flipped them once more just because he was strong and could. He quickly grabbed Patton's throat and choked him as he thrust harder. He used his other hand to stroke Patton's unattended to member. After a second he noticed tears in Patton's eyes and slowed down. "Too hard?" He asked after slowing down and released Patton's neck. Patton grabbed his hips lightly, "harder," he begged hoarsely through a moan and Logan gladly complied.

    Patton finished harder than he thought he ever had while yelling Logan's name. Logan had slowly cleaned them both up and made sure Patton was feeling okay and was comfortable before they both went to bed. Patton drifted off thinking about how he should make Logan jealous more.

Yo, I'd write a sentence and then look at my tablet or something because this was really uncomfortable to write for some reason, no lie y'all XD

I hope this was some what okay. I definitely rushed because I don't write smut. I enjoyed the new experience tho XD

Suggestions and creative criticism are always welcome!