Thomas - Fairy God Parents

Imaging the god parents at their current ages bc it makes this so cute!
    Thomas has been living with his fairy god parents for a month. His parents never really paid attention to him and his fairy god parents showed up when it got worse. He never really understood why his parents would ignore him, he'd even asked his god parents why, but he didn't get an answer. His fairy god parents always gave him fun things to do but just being with them sometimes was fun enough.

    "Hey Logan," Thomas said quietly and kindly when he showed up. "Salutations Thomas, what are you doing?" he asked as he looked at the papers in front of the boy and his troubled expression. "My math homework," the boy said, "I don't really get it because my teacher rushed through the lesson." Logan nodded his head slowly, "I see. Would you like some help?" he asked. After Thomas nodded, he quickly conjured a chair and checked the work for any problems. Logan smiled, "There's your problem," he said pointing, "you didn't add the negatives right." Logan erased the wrong answer and showed him what to do.

    "Thanks Logan," Thomas replied in that quiet tone of his, "will you come back to check my work later?" Logan nodded with a hum before disappearing to his room to work on his own things. When he was hired, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to help a kid, seeing as he was a rather cold and calculated person, but seeing this kid changed him for the better. Thomas was the nicest kid he has ever seen and shame on his parents for ignoring him. The nine year old was smart for his age and had some great friends. His quietness, however, is what made Logan upset. Usually happy and kind children were loud and were always moving, Thomas did none of those things which made Logan sad and made him worry sometimes. Thomas did seem to get better when he and his partner came around though which was great.

    "Sup T-man?" a voice called casually, "how was school?" Thomas smiled slightly and turned around, "hey Verge." he said with small excitement. He stood up and quickly went to give him a hug, which the other bent down to return. Logan wasn't used to the concept of hugs yet, but Thomas was working on that. "Where have you been, it's been ages since I last saw you," Thomas said after they broke apart. "Oh you know, working on things and getting my paperwork done. I got you something while I was away," he said before handing Thomas a two stuffed bears. One wore a black dress shirt with a tie and glasses, the other had a black and purple hoodie on with headphones.

    "It's you guys!" Thomas replied with a real smile for once. "Yeah," Virgil said with a laugh, "got them custom made like that." Thomas thanked him and placed his new toys on his nightstand, by the back so that they wouldn't fall and get damaged. "Did you finish your homework?" he asked, Logan made him promise he wouldn't take Thomas anywhere until he finished his work. "Yeah, but Logan still has to check it," the kid replied. "Okay, I'll give it to him and then you and I can have some fun" Virgil said, disappearing with Thomas' homework and reappearing a second later. "How do you feel about a movie night?" He asked with a small smile.

    Thomas nodded and they set up a pillow fort without magic. Thomas didn't like to bother them by wishing for things when he knew he could do it himself. Logan and Virgil knew this and respected his wishes, but got him things using magic from time to time. "Do you want to pick the first movie?" Thomas asked, but Virgil shook his head and let the boy pick. He held up Cinderella with a questioning look. Virgil took the movie from him and set everything up before laying down in the blanket pile. They watched a couple movies together like they would usually do on the weekends.

    "Verge?" Thomas asked quietly, "why did you want to do a movie night today instead of the weekend?" Virgil thought for a moment, knowing that Thomas knew about his need to keep things consistent. He smiled and decided to go with the truth, "I just missed you so much and I wanted to see you smile," he said watching the sweet boy smile. Thomas scooted over to Virgil and wrapped an arm around him too get comfortable while laying on his side a bit. Virgil's smile grew and he copied the motion while watching the movie together.

I finally updated, and I'm now proud of myself.
I also started finals today and I finish them on Tuesday.
Suggestions and creative criticism are always welcome!