Hanging Out

As soon as Gerard and I pulled into the driveway of who I assumed was his house, I saw three other cars. I hoped it wasn't a big party... I had really bad social anxiety and I barely ever talked to people unless I really knew them. But if they were anything like Gerard, I'd like to meet them.

GERARD'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was so happy Nikki said she would come over. I really liked her. The problem is, I was almost completely certain she didn't like me back. Probably just like a friend...
Her emerald green eyes were so beautiful. Every time I looked into them it took everything I had not to just stare into them. Her jet black-dyed hair was about elbow-length, and the way the sun glinted off of it, making it shine was beautiful. I really like Nikki. If anything bad were to happen to her, I don't even know what I'd do. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic.

NIKKI'S POV
~~~~~~~~~
"GUYS!!!" Gerard called as we stepped in through the door. Suddenly we were greeted by four guys and two other girls.
"Guys, this is Nikki. Nikki, this is Frank, Mikey, my brother, by the way, Ray, Bob, Jamia, and Alicia." Gerard said as he pointed to each person.
"Ooh, Gerard you didn't tell us you have a lady friend," The one named Frank said to Gerard, winking.
"Shut up, you perv," Gerard scowled as he smacked him upside the head. Frank turned to who I think was Mikey and smirked. Mikey started smirking as well. I felt my cheeks turn red as I blushed, and I saw Gerard blushing as well, causing my cheeks to turn to an even brighter shade of red.

~Oh my gosh, he likes you~

HE DOES NOT LIKE YOU!!!! BRAIN, I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP...

~He's ADORABLE though!!!~

I know...

"We were just about to watch a new movie called The Ring. You like horror movies, Nikki?" Tho one named Jamia asked.
"Yeah, they're really cool," I said with a grin on my face.
"Awesome!" She replied.
"Let's watch the movie already!" Frank yelled happily as he headed to the Living Room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah!" I yelled as we all jumped when Samaura suddenly appeared on the screen. I my eyes were wide as I still watched the screen.
I suddenly realized the position Gerard and I were in. I was pressed up against him from fear, and his arms were wrapped around me. I looked up at him trying to make sure I didn't draw attention to me looking at him. But when I looked up, he was already staring at me innocently.
We both blushed and I sat up, feeling embarrassed that I was pressed up against him like that. He grinned a small grin at me and because it was so contagious, I smiled back at him, blushing even more.
I turned my eyes back to the screen and as soon as I did that, that creepy girl popped up on the screen and Ray, who was sitting in front of me jumped and his popcorn went EVERY WHERE. We all started laughing hysterically, and we all had popcorn in our hair and on our clothes. I had just met these people, but I already felt really close to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Gerard, I'm gonna go. It's 10:30," Frank said. Everyone else started leaving as well. As soon as the house was empty besides Gerard, Mikey, and I, I decided it was probably time for me to go, too, not that I really had anywhere to go. I mean, my parents didn't care.
"Hey Gee, I should probably get going, too," I said.
"Well, I mean, it's pretty late, and unless your parents want you home, you could always just stay here, or, something.." Gerard trailed off as he blushed.

~yep! He definitely likes you~

BRAIN SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH

"Uh, sure, if you don't mind," I said as I blushed.
"Cool. Plus today's Friday, so we don't have school tomorrow"
"Thank god," I replied. He nodded in agreement, still blushing.
"Okay, so I'll take the couch, that okay?" I asked. I was really self conscious and I didn't want to be intruding.
"What? No! If anyone takes the couch it'll be me," Gerard replied firmly, crossing his arms across his chest.
"No, Gerard. I'm not kicking you out of your own bed," I said sternly. He started smirking.
"I guess we'll have to share, then,"
"I guess we will," I smirked back, blushing and giggling like crazy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here ya go," Gerard said as he handed me a t-shirt and some boxers. I took them and said thank you.
"Turn around!" I giggled to him, still blushing. I was constantly blushing around Gerard. Okay, I admit it... He is hot.
~HA! I knew it!~
Yeah, yeah, brain, I know. Now shut up.

I started changing and Gerard was smirking the whole time his back was towards me.
"Okay, I'm done," I told him and he turned back around. His grin suddenly dropped off of his face as he stared at my arms. Confused, I looked down.

"Shit!" I breathed, covering up my self harm scars by placing my hands behind my back. God, how can I be such an idiot?!
I looked up at Gerard and saw so much pain in Gerard's eyes. I thought I even saw a tear in them.
"Gerard, I-"
"Nikki, what happened? Please, don't lie to me. I can tell you have things bottled up inside of you. Please talk about it to me. I can help. Trust me, I know what it's like..." He trailed off.
Suddenly tears started pouring out of my eyes uncontrollably and Gerard was holding me tight. I really liked him. But he would never love someone who self harms. But who would, right?
I ended up telling everything to Gerard. About how I'm bullied every day at school, how my parents don't care about me and how they abuse me sometimes...
Gerard had so much hurt in his eyes. I felt so guilty. But what I didn't expect was what he did next.
Gerard took my arm gently and flipped it over, examining it. He brought it up close to his face and...
He started to kiss my scars.
Why would he do this?
Why does he care?
Most people would just call me a freak and never talk to me again.

"Gerard..." I whispered. He looked up into my eyes and gave me a sincere look.
"Yes?"
"Why did you not just call me a freak and run away? Don't you see who I am? I'm horrible. I'm an ugly fat self harming monster. I don't even deserve you being my friend."
"Nikki, don't ever say that again. You're not any of those things. You may not believe me, but I suggest you do. Because you know what? You're beautiful. Just you. You're so much better then any of those stupid magazine models or sluts at school. And actually, I don't deserve YOUR friendship." He spoke. I didn't know what to say. But then he did something crazy. He kissed me.
His lips were soft against mine. They moved in sync and I started to kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he place his hands on my waist, pulling me closer.
"Nikki," He whispered, pulling himself only a few centimeters away. "I love you."
Oh my god. He loved me. Someone actually loved me. I wasn't worthless like I thought... He loved me.
And I loved him back.
It's funny how you can meet someone and fall in love with them all in the same day. But it is possible, believe me. I love Gerard so much it hurts me. And he's all mine.
"Let's get in bed," I whispered. He smiled his beautiful smile and flopped onto the bed. I did the same. We got into the covers and he wrapped his arms protectively around me and I laid my head against his chest, which was shirtless, by the way. I look up at him with a small grin. He is so gorgeous. He looked down at me and smiled back, leaning in for another kiss.
"Nikki?" He whispered, our faces inches apart.
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you, too, Gee. A lot." I responded, smiling at him. I once again laid my head against his chest and fell asleep in the arms of the boy I loved.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUPER LONG CHAPTER!!!!! Yay, their together!! Tell me in the comments if you think it was to rushed... I just really wanted them to be together! XD

KEEP RUNNING AND NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOU ALIVE!!!

Love ya!
- Madison