After-Party

As soon as everybody left, Gerard pulled me up off the couch, and headed towards the stairs. I held his hand tight to help him walk up the stairs and we eventually made it into our room. We walked in and I saw that there was some candles lit on the bedside table, a bowl of popcorn, and my favorite movie, Coraline.

I turned to Gerard questioningly and he grinned, walking over to the bed and sitting down, still slightly smiling. He patted the spot next to him and I walked over and sat down next to him. We laid back and popped in the movie, and that's what we did for the next couple hours before my eye lids started getting heavier and heavier.

"Tired, baby?" Gerard asked. I yawned and nodded.

"Lets go to sleep, sugar. I love you, Nikki."

"I love you, too, Gerard. And thank you for today. I don't think I've ever had a birthday that fun before." I replied.

"I'm glad you had fun. It puts a grin on my face whenever I see you smile,"

I leaned up and placed my lips on Gerard's and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We broke apart and my head rested on his chest as we both fell asleep.

..............................

I woke up to an empty bed, sunlight pouring into the room. I panicked for a second but then a delicious scent filled my nose. I got out of bed and walked downstairs, seeing Gerard at the stove cooking bacon.

"Gerard!" I yelled. He jumped a little and turned to me.

"What?" He asked.

"You scared me! I don't like it when you walk down those stairs by yourself. You could fall and get seriously hurt," I told him. I don't care how mom-like I sounded, I really didn't want him to get hurt again.

"Sorry... Oh! The doctor called, and told me I could get my cast taken off tomorrow! They said it wasn't completely broken, so I didn't have to keep it on as long."

I smiled and walked over to him, hugging him in excitement.

"That's great!"

"Oh by the way, I'm making bacon," He told me.

I giggled. "I see that. Looks good,"

I started making a fresh pot of coffee when something hit me:

We graduate in a few days.

Gerard must've seen my eyes get wide as I stared at the floor.

"What's wrong, Honey?" He asked, suddenly alert.

"Graduation. Is in. Three... days..." I spoke. Then I realized:

NO MORE FUCKING SCHOOL.

NO MORE HOMEWORK

NO MORE DOUCHE BAG JOCKS

"GERARD!!! NO MORE SCHOOL! WE'RE FREE! FREEEEEE!" I screeched. I jumped up and down, dancing and probably looking like a damn maniac.

"Uh, is this the first cup of coffee you've had today?" He laughed. I didn't pay attention to him, I just kept jumping around at the realization of:

No more fucking school.

---------------------------------

Okay, so you guys are probably going to hate me for what's gonna happen in the next chapter -_-

DON'T WORRY, NEITHER GERARD NOR NIKKI DIES

But something is gonna happen....

So,,,,,,,,,

Yep.