Oh, Frank...

I woke up in Gerard's arms. Warm and happy feeling, may I add. I groggily opened my eyes and rubbed them, seeing everything clearly after that. My eyes focused on Gerard, who's eyes were on me. He had a grin on his face and his eyes sparkled.

"Morning, Gee," I said happily.

"Mornin', babe," He replied, pulling me close to him and placing his lips on mine. I put my hands in his hair, messing it up. I leaned in more, deepening the kiss. This kiss was perfect. It was special. No distractions, no worries. Just me and Gerard. We pulled away, breathing heavily. He smiled his genuine smile, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Let's get up. If we don't, I don't think I'd be able to keep my hands off you, babe," Gerard said with a big smirk on his face.

I sat up and yawned as I stretched, then stood up. Suddenly I heard Gerard at the other end of the room.

"1... 2...." He said. I could actually here the grin in his voice. I turned around and saw him at the other end of his room.

"Gerard what are you-"

"THREE!!!" He yelled as he ran towards me, full speed. Gerard picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY!!!!" I screamed, laughing as he ran down the stairs. I swear, this boy was going to get us killed one day with his weirdness. Suddenly he smacked my butt, causing me to scream, yet laugh hysterically at the same time.

"DID YOU JUST SMACK MY ASS?!" I yelled as I punched his back with my tiny fists. Gerard kept laughing uncontrollably, continuing to run around.

"Put me down, you jerk!" I laughed. He ran over to the couch and sat down, sitting me on his lap. I stuck my tongue out at him, both of us still laughing.

Suddenly Frank burst through the door. What the?!

"What the hell is happening here?!?!" He slightly yelled, a little bit alarmed. As soon as Frank saw me on Gerard's lap, he wiggled his eyebrows.

"So Gerard, what uh, went on last night?" He questioned with a huge smirk on his face.

"Nothing happened, you ass. Plus, why the hell did you come running into out house?"

"I could hear you lovebirds all the way across the street!!"

Me and Gerard looked at each other, immediately laughing like crazy people, and Frank looked at us like we were exactly that.

A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this is just a filler, but I personally loved it... It's adorable!

KEEP RUNNING AND NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOU ALIVE!!!

Love ya!

- Madison