The Hell Hole

As soon as Gerard and I walked through the double doors, there were already comments being shot at us.
"Oh look at the emo fag and the goth bitch queen,"
"They probably cut themselves everyday,"
But as usual, me and Gerard just ignored them, walking hand in hand. We approached our 'Group' (Frank, Jamia, Mikey, Alicia, Ray, and Bob).
"Frank, I need to talk to you," Gerard said. Frank nodded and followed him.
"Listen, I just found out that our schedules got a little bit messed up. We don't have music class together,"
"So?" Frank replied.
"Nikki might be PREGNANT so when you and Nikki are BOTH in music class, if the jocks beat her up, it's on you," Gerard spoke, exentuating certain words.
Frank just stood there, his mouth gaping at us.
"Woah woah woah... Nikki. Pregnant. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He yelled happily.
"Frank shut the hell up!!" I hissed.
"Oh my god I'm gonna be an Uncle!!" He whispered.
"Frank, Mikey is an Uncle. Not you."
"Well yeah, but Gerard, you and I are basically brothers. So, I'm gonna be an uncle wether you like it or not," Frank replied, smirking.
"Frank you can be such an ass sometimes..." Gerard breathed. But Frank just flipped him the finger and walked off.
"Alright, baby, let's get to history. Aka The Death Pit."
"Ugh, okay," I groaned. We linked or hands once more and walked off to class.

...................

"Alright, Frank, you make sure she's safe or else you won't be. If she gets beat up and the baby gets damaged, you'll be in so much pain," Gerard told Frank seriously.

"I will, man, don't worry." Frank replied.

"I love you baby, and I'll see you after class," Gerard said and walked off before pecking me on the cheek.

"Alright, Nikki, let's go to art." Frank pulled me into the art room and we sat down. I looked around and saw that everyone was doing something different from the other, so I guessed it was a free day, where you can just do whatever. I pulled out a piece of paper and began sketching.

"So, are you for sure that you're pregnant?" Frank asked after a few minutes.

"I'm not going to say definitely, but I have a feeling I am. Gerard made an appointment for me for today after school." I replied.

"Oh that's good. What will you name it?"

"I'm thinking Jayce for a boy's name, and Jamie for a girl's. I hope it's a boy though,"

"Cool. By the way, I don't give a damn what Gerard says. I'm gonna be an Uncle," Frank told me. We both laughed.

After a while the bell rang, dismissing us from school. I was really excited, but I was also nervous. I know I was kind of too young to be pregnant, but I've always wanted a baby. And having a baby with the guy you love is even better. Frank and I walked out of the art room and I suddenly got pushed into some lockers.

"Bad idea," Frank sneered. Before I knew it, Frank was on top of some jock, throwing punches. I had to say, Frank was really good at fighting.

"Nikki! Honey are you okay?!" Yelled a frantic Gerard as he ran over. I nodded, and luckily I wasn't pushed very hard so damage probably wasn't done to the baby.

Gerard peeled Frank off of that stupid idiot and Frank walked back over to me, dusting himself off.

"Touch my girlfriend again, I'll make sure you don't fucking walk ever again," Gerard said angrily, his face only inches away from the jock. The jock just scrambled off the ground and walked away in a hurry.

"Jeez Frank, badass," I smirked. He laughed.

"Nikki, are you sure you're okay? Are you hurt?" Gerard asked again.

"Gerard, I'm fine, babe. Now let's get out of here. We'll be late for the appointment,"

"Let's go!" Frank yelled as he pranced in front of us.

"Frank, you don't have to come with us," I told him.

"Psh, damn right I am! And so is everyone else. Now let's get to the car, they're probably waiting," Gerard and I both sighed and followed him to the parking lot and got in the car to be greeted by everyone. We got situated and drove off to the doctor's.