Epilogue

*one year later*

"Aww, remember when we all went to that Walmart dressed up as really weird aliens?" Gerard asked as we all looked at pictures from HighSchool. We all smiled at the picture, and I felt the little joy kick inside my stomach. I turned to Gerard smiling.
"Gerard, she's kicking," I told him. He smiled and place his hands on my belly, and his eyes widened when he felt the little kicks.
"So what are you gonna name her?" Frank asked. Everyone nodded. Did I mention Mikey was engaged to Alicia and Frank and Jamia got back together?
Gerard and I looked at each other, grinning.
"Bandit," We said in unison.
"That's adorable!" Alicia squealed.
"I'm still the uncle," Frank told us. We all laughed, and I realized something.

We were still best friends, even three years later.
Gerard and I were married with a child, three years later.
We made it through rough times, all together, helping each other when we fell down.
We made it.
I made it.

....................

Thank you guys so much for reading my story and giving me votes and comments. It means a lot to me to know that people actually like my writing.
I'm really happy you stuck with this story through all the stuff that's happened,and you may not know it, but, I love you guys.

Keep running, and never, ever, ever, let them take you alive.
-Madison_ThrillKiller