Gerard's POV

Nikki stormed out, and I wanted to go after her, but couldn't.

I wish I could've told her yesterday. The girl I was kissing was named Bethany, and she was crazy. Like, legitimentley mentally fucked up. She had been crushing on me since ninth grade, and when we ran into each other at the store that day, she threatened to kill herself if I didn't kiss her. I couldn't let that happen, but if didn't want to have to kiss her. But, I thought that Nikki would let me explain. It really wasn't what it had looked like.

Luckily I had found Bethany's parents in the store, and told them what had happened. They put her in the hospital, and made sure she wouldn't kill or harm herself.

I was really drunk, and I couldn't even tell what I was saying. I said everything I shouldn't have to Nikki, but I really didn't mean it. Alcohol and anger don't mix, like, at all.

I didn't deserve Nikki, anyway. I was too worthless, and I'm too big of a screw-up. I decided talking to Frank might help.

I dialed his number, and when he didn't answer, I texted him.

I explained everything. I told him what really happened, and I prayed to god that he would believe me. I waited for a long time, but he never answered. I got a little worried, but I just assumed he was busy. Maybe he would text me back later.