Love

"Gee.." I said as I yawned. I looked at my cell phone - 11:30! Wow, Gerard and I must've gotten really caught up in the movie we were watching.
"Yeah, baby?" He yawned back.
"I'm tired!!" I whined like a five year old.
"Okay, okay." He said, with that big grin on his beautiful face.
We headed up the stairs, trying to be quiet so we wouldn't wake up Mikey. As soon as Gerard and I got into his room, he shut the door right behind us and smirked at me. He walked over and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him, and kissed me passionately. He walked over to the bed and laid us down, never breaking our kiss. I grinned into the kiss and he leaned in, deepening the kiss even more, sliding his tongue against my bottom lip. I pulled his shirt over his head and place my hands on his marvelous chest. He was so gorgeous...
He pulled my shirt over my head as well, and I suddenly felt self conscious of all my self harm scars.
"You're so beautiful, Nikki," He whispered, as though he could read my mind.
I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We lay close together, our bare bodies warm from contact. He grinned, and of course, I did the same.
"Nikki?" He asked, pulling me closer.
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too, Gee."
He kissed me goodnight, and we fell asleep, our arms wrapped around each other.

A/N
~~~~~~~

AWWWWW!! FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!! So, they finally did it. *insert Frank's perverted smirk here*
They are the most adorable couple EVERRR!
By the way, I'm going to set a goal to try and update at least once everyday. I think I have a really good head start, because I wrote like, 3 pages in one day. Yay!

KEEP RUNNING AND NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOU ALIVE!!!!!
By the way... MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE DAY IS JULY 23!!! EVERYONE DO SOMETHING MCR RELATED!

Love ya!
- Madison