Coming Home

Gerard was finally out of that stupid hospital. Words couldn't even express how happy I was about him being alright. He didn't even have any brain damage, although he had a major headache when he woke up from the coma he was in.

"Ah, I missed this place while I was gone," He breathed as we walked into the house. I smiled.

"So did I, but I would've missed you more," I replied.

"You seriously didn't have to stay that long. I was awake so it's not like I would've woken up and you wouldn't be there,"

"I know, but I didn't mind staying at the hospital. I would rather stay at the hospital with you then stay here by myself,"

"Mikey would be here," He told me. Suddenly Mikey came down the stairs, helping us as we made our way through to the living room. We all sat down and Mikey gave us a serious look.

"Guys, I have something to tell you," He spoke.

"I'm moving in with Alicia,"

"Wait... Are you guys... Dating?" Gerard asked, confusion on his face.

"Yeah, we've been dating for about a week now. I think it would be best because then I'll be able to share a house with my girlfriend, and you guys will have this place to yourselves."

"What about mom?" Gerard questioned.

"Mom is always on business trips, so she's pretty much never here except maybe once a month,"

"Mikes, just... please be careful. Don't get the girl pregnant, blah blah blah, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Alright, all my stuff is already at her house so I'm gonna go ahead and head over there. I love ya, man. You too, Nikki," He told us. He gave us both a hug and then he headed out the door.

"Aww... Our Mikey is growing up," I said dramatically, pretending to wipe a tear. Gerard laughed.

"Ow, baby can you grab me some Tylenol please? Sorry for making you get up," He said.

"Gerard, it's seriously not a big deal. Whatever you need or want, I'll get." I replied. I hopped up and went to the kitchen, opening a cabinet and grabbing the medicine. I went back to the kitchen to find Gerard already asleep on the couch. It would be difficult to get him upstairs, so I went over and layed down next to him and soon fell asleep.