Okay Again

I woke up in a bed. Not me and Gerard's bed, either. I was scared. What if I was in a creepy rapists house?!

Suddenly a familiar boy walked in. Frank.

"Frank!" I cried, running over to him and hugging him.

"Hey," He replied, hugging me back.

"How the hell did you find me?"

"I needed to get away from the world. I always go to the woods when I get upset. Then I stumbled upon you, and let me tell you, you were a wreck. Blood pouring out of your wrists, dirt in your hair, your clothes soaking wet from the rain. So, I took you back to my house and bandaged up you're wrist." He told me. Frank was the best friend I could ever have. He was so awesome, and he was always there for me.

"Thanks so much, Frankie." I whispered.

"Okay, I need to get you back to Gerard. He's been worried sick."

"No, Frank. No way. I'm not going back. He doesn't care about me, he was making out with that whore at the bar, didn't he tell you?" I asked.

"Yeah, he did. And he does care about you, Nikki. He was drunk, I know it doesn't justify what he did, but when he's angry he gets drunk and does stupid things. Trust me Nikki. I've been his best friend since the sixth grade. He loves you. A lot, actually."

"Well... Okay. But if he does this again I'm moving in with you, Iero."

He smiled and chuckled. "Alright, now let's go, he's probably going crazy."

We got into Frank's car and headed towards Gerard's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'm gonna drop you off, but if you need anything just call me. See ya, Nikki." Frank said.

"Bye," I replied and got out of the car and walked up to the door. I almost knocked, but just walked in since it was kind of my house too.

I walked to Gerard's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," He said. He probably thinks I'm Mikey, considering his tone of voice. I walked in and his eyes got wide.

"Nikki!!!" He yelled and crushed me in his arms. He pulled away, his eyes sad.

"I thought you hated me.." He said.

"I don't hate you, Gerard. I'm just very disappointed. But I'm not trying to hold you back. If you want her, it's fine. Go get her,"

"I don't want that slut, Nikki. I want you. More than anything else. I want your body to be pressed to mine every night, your hands always in mine. I want you, all of you. Good and bad parts." He told me.

"But Gerard, I just don't get it. One day you're gonna come to your senses and realize what a worthless piece of shit I am,"

"Now you shut your mouth, Nikki. I love you so much it hurts me, and I don't want you to say that. It puts me in pain when those words come out of your mouth. You're so beautiful, and your personality, oh my god. Please. Don't say that about yourself. For me." He said.

"I love you Gerard."

"I love you Nikki."

He grabbed my arms gently and pulled me towards him, and I winced. He got a terrified look on his face and looked at my arms, which were covered in gauze. He gently unwrapped it and gasped once he saw the cuts. He got a tear in his eye, and soon we were both crying uncontrollably, me wrapped in his arms.

"Please never do this again, Nikki. Ever. You're body doesn't deserve this. You don't deserve this. I'm gonna help you through this. I'm here." He whispered. I nodded my head.

He picked me up and set me down on his bed, and he crawled in next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you Nikki." He said.

"I love you, Gerard." And then we fell asleep.

A/N

Oh my gosh so there's something coming up in the next chapter:) DON'T WORRY, ITS NOT BAD! I personally think it's awesome, so, yeah.