Graduation

Hey guys, so uh I don't really now how HighSchool graduation goes, so I'm just gonna wing it.

I woke up to sunlight pouring into our room, and I became aware of Gerard's arms still wrapped around my waist protectively. He was staring at me, his beautiful eyes staring into mine.
"Morning, baby," He murmured.
"Hey," I replied, a slight grin on my face.
"Let's get up, graduation is today," He told me, kissing me lightly on my lips and getting out of bed.
I yawned, stretching as I did so, and got out from underneath the covers, my feet meeting the soft carpet. Suddenly I realized what he just said.
Graduation.
Today.
"OH MY GOD GERARD TODAY WE GRADUATE!" I squealed, jumping around happily. He smiled at me, and threw his old clothes off. I blushed, because no matter how many times I see his body, I will never get used to how hot it is.
He smirked, pulling me closer. "Don't worry, I'm saving something for tonight," He whispered in my ear.
He pulled on a white button-up shirt, and a red tie, along with black skinny jeans and converse. I took off my clothes as well, and slipped on the dress I wore on Gerard and I's date a while back. I put on my converse as well, and headed over to Frank's house, since we were riding in his car.

We got to his door and knocked, and Frank opened it with a smiled on his face.
"We're finally going to be free of that hell hole," He told us as we walked to his car.
"Oh by the way, Bob and Kaitlyn didn't work out, so we're picking him up," He continued as Gerard and I got in the back.
"Aw, is he handling it okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, he's actually the one who broke up with her. His exact words were: "She's a slut from bitchville","
Gerard and I laughed, imagining Bob saying that.

We got to Bob's house and he was already waiting outside, so he hopped in.
"BOBERT!!" I screeched, hugging him from behind.
"Bobert?" He asked, a weird look on his face. I burst out laughing, along with everybody

....................

"And this award goes to Nikki James, for being Most Artistic," The principal said. I smiled and walked up the stairs onto the stage, shaking hands with all of my teachers. Everyone was clapping like their supposed to, but the guys were howling and whistling so loud that China was probably able to hear them. I laughed, blushing, and walked back off the stage and back to my seat, sitting down next to Gerard. He smiled at me, pulling me into a hug, along with Frank and the rest of the guys and even Alicia and Jamia. We finally graduated. We got through HighSchool.