Date Part 1

"Okay, baby. Let's go upstairs and start getting ready. I have something planned for you and I tonight. Oh, and wear this," Gerard told me as we got out of the car, handing me a bag.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. Now C'mon!" He said happily, with a big grin on his face. He took my hand and we started walking upstairs.

"I'm gonna get in the shower, baby. I'll be out in just a minute then you can take one," He said, walking into the bathroom.

"Okay," I told him before kissing his cheek.

I walked into his bedroom, well, technically our bedroom since I slept with him every night (not THAT way, though!), and pulled out what was in the bag. It turned out to be a beautiful dress; it was short and black with a purple bow across the waist. I loved it. I set it on the bed, and went to the closet we shared to pick out some shoes. I went with some black flats, and set them out beside the dress.

I heard the door open and I turned, seeing Gerard with a towel wrapped around his waist. That was all he had on. I blushed and looked away, and he smirked. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I rested my hands on his chest and he began to kiss me passionately, his tongue occasionally slipping into my mouth. I leaned in, deepening the kiss, and moved my hands to his hair, slightly messing it up. Luckily he hadn't started to tend to it, yet.

"I love you so much," He whispered against my lips. I smiled into the kiss, whispering back.

"I love you too,"

We pulled away, and he smirked at me.

"Just wait until after later tonight at the house," He said seductively. I smirked back.

"You're such a dork. But that's what I love about you. I'm gonna take a shower, babe. Love ya," I told him, walking into the bathroom across from our room. I closed the door, turned on the hot water, and started taking off my clothes, revealing my scars. I grimaced. I stepped under the water and started bathing myself. As soon as I was done, I turned off the water, and peeked out.

Damn it, no towels.

"Gerard, can you bring me a towel?" I yelled.

"Yeah babe, one sec," He replied.

Seconds later he came through the door. I outstretched my hand and he started giving it to me, but swiped at the shower curtain, revealing my body.

"GERARD!!" I yelled smacking him.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen you before," He said, smirking. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out, walking towards the door. I saw myself in the mirror and cringed.

Ugly.

Gerard must've seen my expression and he pulled me into a hug.

"You're so beautiful Nikki. I don't give a damn what anyone else says. I love you so much. The world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me." He whispered. I hugged him back and he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"C'mon, let's get ready." He said, leading us back to the room.

I started dressing in front of him and he started dressing in front of me. I loved how we were comfortable around each other, and we didn't really mind if we saw one another. I guess that's what love is.

As soon as we were dressed, I went to the bathroom and plugged in my curling iron and since it only took about 3 minutes to heat up, I started applying my makeup, then I did my hair. I looked in the mirror and I actually looked pretty decent.

I had on the dress and my converse, and my black hair was curled. I had dark eyeshadow surrounding my eyes, which complimented them well. I smiled at my appearance and went back to Gerard's room. He was wearing a white button up shirt and some black skinny jeans, and on his feet were also black Converse. He looked at me and his eyes got wide.

Did I look bad?

"Woah," He gasped. "You look gorgeous," He breathed. I blushed and smiled at him.

"Okay, let's go. I'm getting hungry," He told me, grabbing my hand. We walked out of his room, downstairs and out to the car. He opened up my door for me, so I climbed in, and he got in on the drivers side. The key went into the ignition, and we were off.