Heated

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
A/N
Okay, so the chapter that I wrote, "date part 2" got completely erased. Nothing really happened, so luckily you didn't miss anything. Gerard and Nikki talked about the future, and how they wanted to spend it with each other. So yeah. Sorry that chapter got erased:( But I'm making a lot of chapters to make up for it:)

We pulled up to the house and Gerard got out and walked to the passenger side. He opened my door, and carried me bridal style into the house. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me upstairs, setting me down gently on the bed. He took off his shirt and hovered over me, taking my dress off as well. He began to kiss down my jaw and neck, and down my stomach, his hands tracing the hem of my underwear. He moved his face to where it was just above mine, his lips brushing mine. Things got pretty heated from there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow," I whispered.
"Yeah," He replied, breathing heavily.
He turned to face me, his arm around my waist, the other stroking my cheek. He slowly moved colder, pressing his lips to mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth. We broke away, and he just stared into my eyes, smiling slightly.
"I love you so much," He whispered.
"I love you too."
And with that, I fell asleep in Gerard's arms.