Two Deaths

"Hey Gee, I should probably get home. Even though my parents don't really care, I don't want to worry them. If their even worried at all," I told Gerard as we sat on the couch.
"Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt. If someone hurt you, I'd kill whoever did it," He said, his face getting red with anger. Wow, he was really protective.
"Shh, Gerard, it's okay baby." I said as I climbed into his lap. He held me against him tight, not wanting to let go. I didn't really want him to, either. I loved him so much. He tilted my chin up and crashed his lips into mine. I smiled into the kiss; I loved it when we were this close.
"Okay, babe. Please call me when you get home. And please, Nikki, if something really bad happens, I want you to come straight here. I don't care if it's two in the morning, okay?" He told me.
"I will Gee. I'll call you later, I promise." I said as I walked towards the door. Before I opened it, he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I burried my face in his chest, resisting the urge to cry. I didn't want to go home. I was too scared. But, I had too.
"I love you so much. Never forget that. And never, ever forget how beautiful you are." He whispered.
"I love you too. Bye Gee." I said as I walked out the door. I was so scared to go back home. I didn't want them to hurt me. And I was actually scared of what Gerard would do if my parents did something to me. They're always drunk. I hated them so much. But I just kept walking. My house was only about a ten minute walk from Gee's. As I was walking, I got lost in thought, soon to find myself at the door of my house.
~woah, you really zoned out...~

I turned to door knob, and almost threw up at what I saw. My mom, was on the floor in a pool of blood; dead. I looked up to see my father, holding the knife above her. He turned to me and grinned an evil smile. He took the knife, and then,

He slit his own throat.

He fell to the ground in a heap... He was dead. Both of my parents were dead. I was alone in my house with the dead bodies of my parents. My first thought was to call Gerard.

GERARD'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt beads of sweat dripping down the sides of my face. I was so worried about Nikki. But as if God read my mind, I felt my phone vibrate to find her phone number on it. It didn't even ring twice before I answered it.
"Nikki! Are you alright? Did you make it home okay?" I rushed. I heard her hysterical cries on the other end.
"GERARD! GERARD MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! MY DAD MURDERED MY MOM AND KILLED HIMSELF AND NOW THEY'RE DEAD!!"
"Oh god, Nikki... Don't worry I'll be there in two minutes," I said quickly and hung up the phone. I then ran full speed to my car and off to Nikki's house.

NIKKI'S POV
~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I ended the call to Gerard, I dialed 9-1-1.

9-1-1, what's your emergency?

"My dad just murdered my mom and he killed himself!!" I yelled between a sobs.

Okay sweetie, just tell me your address and we'll be there right away.

"137 Bay Street!" I said quickly, still sobbing. I hung up the phone and as if on cue, Gerard pulled into the drive way.

GERARD'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nikki!" I yelled as I ran into her house. I found her laying in a ball on the ground, crying her eyes out. I looked around at the house... It looked like a murder scene. I heard something playing in another room. It sounded like a horror film, because all I heard was screaming. I followed the sound and came to a tv playing a tape in what looked like a bedroom.
It was a tape of Nikki.

Being raped.

By her father.

The scene played over and over again... On the tv and in my mind. Oh my god... That bastard.. That damn bastard. He did that to Nikki. My Nikki. That son of a mother ficking bitch raped MY NIKKI. He better be glad he killed himself, because I would've killed him myself If he didn't. I took the tv off the wall and threw it on the ground, then stomping it into a million little pieces.

I ran back into the living room as sirens started to come closer to the house. I picked up Nikki bridal style and she lay in my arms,her head against my chest. I sway back and forth, trying to calm her, as she's still sobbing. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as I looked at her, so small, so upset. It hurt me to see her like that. Suddenly the police come through the door, and I'm relieved as soon as I see them.

"Who are you?" One of them asks suspiciously.
"I'm Gerard Way, I'm Nikki's boyfriend and I'm here because she called me and told me her mother was killed by her father and her father killed himself," I responded.
"This true?" The officer asked Nikki.
She sniffled. "Yes. I saw it right in front of my eyes," She sobbed. I just gently continued to sway, holding her close to me.
"Does she have anywhere to stay?" He asked.
I nodded. "Yes sir, she's staying with me." The officer tilted his head in response.
"Okay. You can go. After the bodies are gone, would you like to sell this house?" The officer asked Nikki. She nodded.
"I'll send you paperwork to fill out. You can go." He continued, nodding us to the door. I walked out through the doorway and opened the car door, placing Nikki gently inside. I walked around to the drivers side and hopped in, putting the key into ignition and I drove off to my house.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooh!! Woah! I didn't expect that!! Just kidding, I wrote it. Duh. So, in the next chapter it's going to be skipped a few weeks. Just so you guys know. XD

KEEP RUNNING AND NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOU ALIVE!!

Ciao!
- Madison