Starbucks? Starbucks.

*Skip One Month*

(At school)

"Frankie! What locker are you in?!" I yelled, Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and Ray trailing behind me.
"Over here!" I heard Frank's muffled voice say as he banged on the metal from the inside.
"Hey that's my locker!" Ray exclaimed, walking up to it and putting in the combination. Frank fell out, and Ray pulled him up. "Thanks," Frank breathed with relief.
"Alright, now where are the girls at?" Mikey questioned.
"Guys!!" I heard a voice say from down the hall in another locker. I headed down the hall, following Alicia's small voice to a locker.
"Guys do any of you know the combination?" I asked, glancing at all the guys. They all shook their heads. I sighed.
"Okay, Alicia, sorry if this hurts..." I said as I prepare myself. I take a step back and run towards the locker, kicking the lock with my foot, snapping it open. Alicia tumbled out, dusting herself off.
"Thanks," She said as she stood up.
"One more to go..." Frank said. Frank and Jamia had started dating, which we all thought was adorable. They were really cute together. Me and Gerard were still together, as inseparable as ever. I still loved so much, too. I could honestly say that I think he's my soul mate.
~ Wow, cheesy much?~
Oh, god...
We all headed strait down the hallway, looking around and listening to see if Jamia was in a locker. We tried looking outside at the basketball court, and of course, Jamia has been shoved in a basketball net by those stupid damn jocks.
"Thank god you guys are here," She said in relief as we approached beneath the hoop.
"Alright, Frank, stand on Gerard's hands and pull her out of the hoop," I instructed. I watched Gerard and Frankie try and figure it out, and it was pretty amusing. But, soon enough, Frank got on Gerard's hands.
"Could you guys hurry up, my ass hurts, the damn jocks," She complains. Gerard rolls his eyes as Frank steadies himself on top of Gerard.
"Yes, thank you," Jamia breathed as soon as they got her down.
"No problem, babe," Frank responded, kissing her on the lips.
"Starbucks?" Mikey questioned.
"Starbucks." We all agreed.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS SOMETHING AWESOME IS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Well, maybe not awesome to YOU, but it's an accomplishment. Sort of. Okay not really. ANYWHO....

Hi.

Um that's it