School

We had been out of school for a few days, considering it was fall break. But when Gerard woke me up at 6:30, I realized:
We had to go to school today.
"Nikki, baby, wake up," He cooed, gently shaking me awake.
"Uuggghhhh," I moaned. I really didn't want to go to school. If I was pregnant, I didn't want to have to face those stupid bullies at school. I was afraid that they'd damage the baby, if there was one.
Luckily Gerard had all my classes with me for this term, so he could stay with me and help with all those idiots.
"Well good morning to you, too," He chuckled with a smirk. I flipped him the finger and just rolled over.
"I don't wanna get up," I groaned.
"Then I'll make you,"
Gerard picked my up and threw me over his shoulder, but I didn't care. I just closed my eyes and kept falling asleep, only to be waken up soon after by the movement of how he walked. Being upside down didn't help. I snapped awake as I squirmed out of his grasp and ran to the bathroom, immediately throwing up.
"I'm sorry, baby, did I make you throw up?" He asked sympathetically.
"No, Gerard, it's okay. It's just morning sickness. It'll go away."
I finished puking and wiped my mouth, then stood up and walked back to our room.
I stripped my clothing and just threw on some red skinnies, and a black Misfits shirt. I threw on some black vans and brushed my teeth, applied my makeup and went back to Gerard.
"Ready, baby?" He asked, taking my hand in his. I nodded, and we walked out the door and got into the car.
"Don't even worry about those jocks at school. They touch you, they die. Okay?"
"Thanks Gerard. For everything. For always being with me, and for always loving me. I love you so much," I told him.
"I love you too, sugar. And thank you. You helped me get through a lot, as well. And ya know what I'm really glad about?"
"What?"
"That you're all mine," He told me, grinning his contagious smile. He kissed my hand, and soon we were at the hell hole, other wise known as school. Yay.