|01|

01 ~ one month later

3rd Person
Talia Baccari stood in the middle of the library at the Witch Academy, examining the recent artifacts her students have found in their world. She then grabbed an enchanted stone that was placed next to her, squeezing it in her hand causing electricity to spread through her entire body.

She then shot the lightning into the artifact tablet causing it to glow. Low whispers then echoed in the room. "Ms. Talia?" She turned around to face a student, probably around a year younger then her. Talia arched her brow, signaling the student to talk. "The council would like to speak with you."

She nodded her head at the student's message then made her way toward's the council room. When she entered the room all the supremes rose from their seats and bowed in respect. "You guys needed me?" She asked.

"Yes we did call for you. We need to send you on a mission." One of the supremes said. "We discovered that there is a hidden artifact in the normal world and we need you to go find it and retrieve it."

"Why me? Out of everyone?" Talia asked. "Because it is your profession. Each supreme has a responsibility, yours is focusing on discovering artifacts and learning about them."

She nodded her head. "Where will I be staying with while I'm there? My whole family is here so..."

"We contacted the two people you will be staying with." Another supreme did as they nodded their head towards the door. The large double doors then opened, the two people entering the council room.

Talia turned around and her eyes widen. "I thought you guys were dead..."

-

Scott McCall woke up in his bed, the morning sunlight hitting his eyes. He checked his alarm clock to see that it was time to get ready for school. After getting ready he was about to walk out of his room when he noticed his shadow on his door. He looked at his shadowy hand to see that his claws were sticking out. He looked down at his normal hand and saw that his claws were not out.

Scott McCall

I let out a breath of relief when I realized I was just imagining it. When I opened the door I jumped when I saw Isaac standing in my doorway. "Hey. What are you doing?" I asked.

He stuck his hands in his pocket, "I was just gonna ask how are you doing? Ya know, going back to school and everything."

I nodded my head. "I'm fine. It feels good that everything is going back to normal." He bit his lip, like he was trying to hide something. "What do you need to tell me Isaac?"

"It's just that ever since Talia left you've kinda been isolating yourself from everyone so I wanted to make sure you are alright." Isaac said.

I smiled at him and placed my hand on his shoulder in reassurance. "I'm doing alright man. Lets go to school." I walked past him as I began heading towards the exact of my home.

-

I arrived at school, hopping off my dirt bike. I noticed in the reflection of my bike I saw that my eyes were glowing red. I closed my eyes and shook my head, seeing that my eye color was back to normal.

I hopped off my bike, heading towards the quad of the school when in the corner of my eye I saw my shadow to appear as an Alpha Werewolf. I started to run down the stairs towards the athletic fields as I began to freak out from my shadow.