|14|

14 ~ protection
( IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM )

3rd Person

It was the next morning and Scott arrived at the school, noticing the twins' motor bikes parking next to him. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We plan on sticking by your side, day and night, protecting you from those Demonic demons." Aiden told him. "They are called Oni, they are spiritual warriors that seek out a dark Kitsune also known as a dark spirit that possesses someone."  Talia said, walking up to the three werewolves.

"How do you know that?" Scott asked the young witch. She then pulled out a medium size, worn out book. "They are in some of the records in the Witch library at the Academy. I learned that my ancestors have dealt with Oni and dark Kitsunes before."

The four teens then entered the school, following Scott. "So if you don't mind me asking. What are you doing at school? You didn't enroll this semester." Talia then pulled out a yellow piece of paper. "Today I did."

"The 'Oni' weren't only watching you, they were watching her also so we thought if she went to school, it would be easier to watch you AND her." Ethan explained.

"Well I need to go find Stiles and need to tell him everything that went on last night, privately! And don't use your enhanced hearing." Scott told the twins. "How would you know if we were listening?" Aiden asked.

Talia could see a smirk forming on Scott's face as he took a textbook out of his locker. "I'm a True Alpha, you have no idea what I can do." He then grabbed Talia's hand, causing her heart to flutter, as he pulled her away from the Twins.

"Why are you taking me with you?" She asked and she felt him grip her hand tighter. "Because I can tell when you are uncomfortable and the twins watching you twenty-four seven will cause you to feel that way." Talia tried to hide the smile on her face from Scott's words but failed when in the corner of her eye she saw him sneaking a glance at her, a small smile on his face.

They then found Stiles in the chemistry, standing in the center of the classroom, staring at the blackboard.  "Stiles are you alright?" Scott asked his friend who just shook his head.  "No man.  I think I'm the one who sent Barrow to kill Kira."

The true alpha's and young witch's eyes widen at their friend's accusation.  "Why did you think that?" Talia asked.  Stiles then walked to the chemistry closet, opening it.  "I think I'm the one who allowed Barrow to hide in the closet" He then pointed his index finger at the board.  "and wrote a code for him, meaning to kill Kira."

He then leaned on one of the desks, fidgeting his fingers.  "I did some research about Barrow and he apparently packed nuts, bolts, and screws along with the bomb in a box, wrapped like a birthday present.  That is what we did to the Coach, it was my idea Scott!"

"I don't think you're the one killing people." Scott said, trying to reassure his friend.  "You look tired.  Maybe you should take a sick day, go home and rest." Talia suggested.

Stiles agreed with his friends' advice and decided to leave school for the day.  Scott and Talia started to return to the twins, the two not speaking, causing an awkward silence between them as they walked down the hallway.

"So what was going on between you and Aiden last night?  You're a married woman." Scott spoke up causing Talia to laugh.  "I just needed something to release my stress and I'm not married." She said but her eyes then widen when she realized what just came out of her mouth.  She turned to Scott who had a hurt look on his face. 

"You're not married?  You told me that you were!  That's why you left!  That's why we couldn't be together!" He exclaimed, Talia noticing a hint of his red eyes coming out. She immediately grabbed his hands, trying calm him down.  "Scott I promise to explain everything but not right now."