|11|

11 ~ photos & returning
( A/N: Just to warn you guys that I'm skipping the part where Scott, Stiles, and Kira were interviewed by Agent McCall and Mr. Stilinski. )

3rd Person

It was the morning after the black out, Stiles and Scott walked into the school, the power was still out.  "So you're telling me that Talia is getting married to the Emperor? The most powerful sorcerer in her world? Maybe our world too."  Stiles asked and Scott nodded, not telling him about the night him and Talia spent.

The two friends got to their lockers as Stiles noticed an unfamiliar key on his keychain.  While he was inspecting it, Scott's eyes were focused on Kira.  He was about to confront her but Stiles laid his hand out to him, stopping him.  "Woah man I don't think you should talk to her until we know she is not another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everyone."

Scott McCall

"But what if she is like me?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.  "Do you remember what happened at the substation?  She literally sucked the electricity out of Beacon Hills!  So she is nothing like you." 

I kept my stare on her as she left to go to class.  "Stiles she isn't a monster.  She had a chance to kill me and Talia at the substation she didn't." I told him. 

He shrugged his shoulders, "I mean she could kill you but Talia?  I don't know about that."  I looked at him confused.  "What is that suppose to mean?"  He placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a smile.  "I mean come on Scott.  You saw the stuff Talia can do, she turned Barrow to dust and she has her powers along with her evil side's power.  And we don't even know what she has learned from the past month she has gone."

Before I could say anything else the bell rang and he left to head to class.  I rolled my eyes as I followed him.

-

The day has been going by fast and now it was lunch time. While I was heading to the cafeteria I noticed Kira was sitting against the wall, eating lunch by herself.

I planted a spot next to her. "I don't want to talk about it." She said to me, referring to events that happened last night. I nodded my head. "Okay, what about that pre-calculus test we are having on Friday?" I tried to change the subject.

"Do you have your phone?" She asked and I pulled it out, nodding. "Can you take a picture of me, with the flash on." I nodded my head again, turning on my camera. I then clicked the button, the flash turning on.

My eyes widen as I stared at the picture right in front of me.  There was some sort of orange aura, it looked like flames that surrounded her.  "Woah...what is this?"

She shrugged.  "I don't know.  It started a couple months ago and I don't know what causes it.  Remember when your dad took my phone last night when he interviewed me, you, Stiles, and Lydia?" I nodded.  "Well Barrow took pictures of me last night at the substation and if anyone goes through my phone"

"They'll see the photos just like this one." I finished and she nodded.  "Don't worry.  I'll help you get it back and Stiles will probably help too."  A smile formed on her face and she pulled me into a hug. 

"Thank you so much." She whispered in my ear.  I wrapped my arms around her, whispering back.  "It's no problem."

-

3rd Person

The rest of the school day went by quick and now it was nighttime.  Stiles arrived at the Sheriff's Station in his Jeep while Scott and Kira arrived his dirt bike.

Scott and Kira walked up to Stiles who handed them cards that will give them access to several offices, including the evidence room.  "Did you steal these?" Scott asked his friend who shook his head.  "No I cloned the cards using a NFID emulator."

Scott stared at him, confused.  "Isn't that worse than stealing?" Stiles shrugged but before Scott and Kira left he spoke up, "Hey since my dad is under investigation by the FBI I can't help you if you guys get caught.  And I'll leave when I spot any officer okay?"

Scott nodded at his friend.  "Yeah man, I understand."  As they were headed towards the station Kira grabbed his bicep, getting his attention.  "Hey I was wondering if you told Stiles why I wanted my phone back."

He shook his head. "I just told him that there was pictures you wanted off there...naked pictures."  He said, kinda scared if she wouldn't like what he said but that feeling went away when she nodded her head.  "Oh, good idea."

The two teens went inside, heading into the evidence room.  When they got Kira's phone, they noticed it was dead and began to panic.  "Should we just take it?" She suggested but Scott shook his head, "If we take it, they'll notice it when they can't find it."

They began to search the room, finding a laptop and a phone cable.  When they opened it, Scott's heart stopped when he saw him as his baby self, meaning that this was his father's laptop.  They started to charge the phone and when it had enough battery it turned on.  Scott quickly went to the gallery, deleting all the photos Barrow took.  The two teens quickly closed the laptop and put the phone and cable back.

Kira and Scott escaped the station undetected and they headed towards his dirt bike.  "Oh my god, that was so thrilling." She stated, a grin forming on Scott's face.  The two hopped on his bike, helmets going on their heads.  Suddenly an idea popped in Scott's head.  He turned to face Kira.  "Would you like to go to a party?" He asked, a smile forming on the girl's face.  "Sure."  Scott then started up the engine on his bike, driving off to Derek's loft.

-

Back in the Witch World, Talia sat on her throne.  She stared at the guards that were lined up by her side, and a sudden feeling of loneliness filled her.  She snapped her fingers, getting one of the guard's attention.  "Get my mother." She ordered.

The guard bowed then left the throne room.  After a couple minutes he returned with Julia Baccari.  "Leave us." Talia demanded, all the guards leaving.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Julia asked her daughter, who had a sad expression on her face.  Talia faced the balcony.  "I don't like it here."

Julia looked at her, confused.  "Why not?  You are the ruler of the whole Witch world.  You are also now the most powerful witch in the realm, what don't you not like."

She faced her mom with teary eyes and she immediately knew what it was.  "You miss Scott don't you?" Talia nodded her head.  She then pushed off her robe, revealing a short, tight black dress that exposed her shoulders.  Her mother's eyes instantly went towards the bite mark on her shoulder and her eyes widened.  "He marked you as his mate?"

Talia nodded her head, a couple tears slid down her cheeks.  "What do you want to do?" Her mother asked.  Her daughter kept silent for a couple seconds before replying.  "I want to go back."

"What about your people?" Julia asked.  "Can I trust you and grandma to lead them for now." She questioned, which her mother nodded instantly.  "Who are you going to stay with?  Your family is here."

Talia smiled.  "I got a couple places in mind."  Julia pulled her daughter into a hug.  "Please be careful."  She told her daughter who nodded her head.  "I will mother."

They both pulled away from their hug and Julia watched Talia leave the throne room, leaving her alone.