|17| Semi R-Rated

17 ~ confessions

3rd Person

"Is she dead? Is she dead?!" Scott nearly shouted, panicking as he laid Talia gently on his bed, her eyelids closed shut.  Flashbacks of what happened when they left the abandoned house returned to his mind.

Scott carries Talia bridal style, her head resting against his chest as she struggled to stay awake.  Everyone was ahead of them while the two followed behind.  Scott was filled with sadness as he watched the girl he loves so weak and in pain. 

Talia let out a gasp as she felt the pain she was feeling go away.  She looked down to see that Scott's veins were black, meaning he was taking her pain.  She gripped his arm, getting his attention. "Please stop..."

"Your in pain..." He said but she continued to push it gently.  He sighed, knowing that he couldn't win an argument against her.  He did what she asked and she smiled at him.  "Thank you."

Talia stared at the true alpha that was carrying her, thinking about how lucky she is to have someone like him in her life.  For all of her flaws and sins she have committed, he still stuck by her side and loved her for who she is.  Another thought came to her mind, he deserves to know what happened to her when she married the Emperor.  He deserves to know about their unborn child, how their child died, how she killed the Emperor and the council who made her supreme and making the whole Witch world kneel before her.

She moved her hand over, grabbing his chin to make him look down at her.  "Scott....I need to tell you something..." he nodded his head, signaling her to go on.  "I never told you the full reason why I came back."

"What is the reason?" Scott whispered, not wanting to get everyone's attention.  "Staying in my world was in so much pain.  After the wedding we went to the Emperor's castle and I felt more like a prisoner than his wife.  He then found out about you through our texts and he got extremely jealous.  He destroyed my phone so that I can't have contact to your world and then he gave me the magical wristband so that I won't have any magic." She said, a smile then came on her face, a few tears forming in her eyes.  "I then found out I was pregnant with your child..."

Scott's eyes immediately widened, tears also in his eyes when he heard the word 'was'.  "Was? Was? What do you mean by that?  Are you saying that our kid is." He didn't have to finish his sentence as he saw Talia nod her head slowly, a couple tears sliding down her face. 

"He then found out I was pregnant from you and at dinner, he poisoned my food, killing our unborn child.  He then locked me in one of his jail cells.  I was so angry that I broke out my cell and killed him, taking all of his magic.  After that I went to all of the Academies in my world, telling them I'm the new ruler and they need to kneel.  But when I got to my Academy.....I killed the entire council in anger, because they were the ones who forced me into that marriage." She said, as more tears poured out of her eyes.

Scott stared at the girl he's so deeply in love with confess the pain she had experience, not knowing what he can do to help her.  Her hand went up to his cheek, wiping a tear that escaped his eye.  "I'm sorry for leaving you...I should've stayed Scott, not leave you!  Because I left you I have gotten so much pain and anger that I fell back into darkness and became a monster."

Scott shook his head and leaned over, placing a kiss on her head.  "You're not a monster...."  After the words he said, Talia had a smile on her face.  The two continued to walk back to his place in silence, not an awkward one, more like peaceful one.