|23|

23 ~ the young witch & void

3rd Person

Talia stood in the center of the apartment building with her grandmother and mom smiling her.  "You got your magic back!" Julia nearly screamed, hugging her daughter. 

Talia hugged her mother back, a confused chuckle escaping her mouth.  "Yeah, I don't really know how but that's not the weirdest part."

"What do you mean?" Fiona asked, sitting on the couch with a cigarette between her fingers.  "The Nogitsune actually helped me get my magic back."

Julia's eyes widen, "The Nogitsune?  The dark fox that feeds off of pain, strife, and chaos?  The one who only cares about darkness?  He helped you get your magic back?  Why?" The worried mother asked. 

The young witch shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know.  All I know is that I'm supposedly surrounded by complete darkness and I'm some what special to him."

"I think we need to do some research." Fiona said and with the wave of her hand, the three witches appeared in the Witch world, specifically the library of the academy.  "Didn't expect to be back here anymore?"  Talia said, her eyes scanning the library that she hasn't been into for so long.

"You're the Empress, you would come back sooner or later." Fiona told her granddaughter, who just let out a small chuckle.  "The decision to make me Empress was made by fear."

"It doesn't matter, you are our Empress, you get to fix your mistakes and be the leader you want to be." Julia said with a smile on her face, dropping multiple books on one of the tables.  The three witches began to read through every book that mentions the Nogitsune, trying to figure out why he is connected to Talia.

Suddenly Talia felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, pulling it out she saw that she got a text from Scott.  It said that him and Kira learned that Kira's mom lived back during World War II and was the one that summoned the Nogitsune.  He also texted her again, saying that he'll tell her everything after they are done talking to the Yukimuras.

Shivers went down Talia's spine when the familiar voice filled her ears. "Meet me at the Nemeton, little dove."

Talia closed the book that was in her hands and stood up from the table, getting confused looks from her mother and grandmother. "I need to go somewhere, in private." And without giving the chance for her family to ask her why, purple smoke surrounded the young witch, teleporting to the Nemeton where she found Stiles or Void perhaps, sitting on the stump.

"You came?" He asked, quite surprised. Talia rolled her eyes, letting out a scoff from her lips. "You called me, didn't you?"

Void chuckled at the girl's attitude. "You are really stubborn so I didn't expect you to come so easily." Talia crossed her arms over her chest. "Well I have quite a few questions and Sapphire told me that you are the only one that can answer them."

"Ask away my little dove." He told her, biting his lip softly as he stared at the young witch, admiring her fierce attitude. "Like I don't know. Why is someone so evil and murderous like you care about me? I mean you helped me get my magic back when no one else could."

Suddenly Void vanished into thin air and appeared behind Talia, his cold breath going down her neck, causing goosebumps to form on her skin. "Because you're special. Do you know what I feed off of?"

"Chaos, strife, pain. Oh and don't forget about misery." Talia joked but quickly shaking her head, knowing this isn't the time for messing around. "But why me? Sapphire has all of that. You can feed on all the pain she caused me and all the chaos she brought to Beacon Hills."