|18|

18 ~ finding a missing teen

3rd Person

Scott's eyes slowly opened up when the sound of his phone ringing filled his ears. He looked at Talia Baccari who had her head resting on his bare chest. The time they shared last night came to his mind, a smile forming on his lips.

He then remembered about his phone. He reached over, trying not to wake up the girl in his arms. When he answered the call, Stiles Stilinski's voice came from the speaker of the phone. "Scott?....Scott?.....Can you hear me?" The Stilinski boy whispered.

"Yeah I can." Scott said into his phone. "What's wrong?" He bit his lip, feeling Talia's naked body shuffle against his. "I don't know where I am or how I even got here. I think I was sleepwalking."

"What does the place that you're at look like? Scott asked. "It's very dark and—" Suddenly the line went dead and the McCall boy began to panic, dialing Stiles' number but it went straight to voicemail. When he tried again, after a couple of rings he finally answered. "Scott I can't get out of here. My leg is stuck on something and I think it's bleeding."

"It smells really bad in here....my eyes are watering." Stiles added. Scott gently slid his arms away from Talia, getting off his bed without waking the girl. He put on a fresh pair of clothes with his phone resting against his ear. "We need to call your dad!"

"No! Scott you can't please. My father already worries too much about me." Stiles nearly begged his friend. "You need to find me." Then the line went dead.

Scott turned around when he heard the sound of his bed springs to see Talia getting up, putting her clothes on. "What are you doing?" He asked her. She turned to him, a smirk on her lips. "I coming to help."

He immediately shook his head. "No you still need to recover, stay here!" She zipped up a jacket that she took from one of Scott's dressers. "I think you helped me with my recovery last night." She said, nodding her head towards the bed. Scott turned towards his bed, his eyes widening at the sight. There were a couple claw marks on the sheets and the wooden head board was ripped apart. "I....I don't remember doing that..." Scott stuttered.

Talia chuckled and went over to him, leaning on her tiptoes, pecking his lips. "That's because your Alpha side came out." She then moved the fabric of jacket, showing off her shoulder which revealed multiple hickeys.

She then walked past him, patting his chest. "Don't worry, we'll get a new bed. But now we need to find Stiles." She walked out of the room with Scott following behind her.

They both got onto his dirt bike and started to head towards the Stilinski's boy house. While on the road, Scott's phone began to ring. Talia reaches in his pocket and answered the phone, immediately hearing Stiles' quiet voice.

"Stiles? Are you alright?" She shouted over the wind blowing in her ears. "Talia? Did Scott call my dad?" The now human girl shook her head and scrunched her nose, remembering that Stiles isn't with her. "No he didn't, in which I really don't agree with."

"Well if this helps, I'm in some sort of an industrial basement. There is a furnace in here and it is freezing cold." He whispered. "I have to go now, my phone is about to die."

"Wait!" Talia shouted into the phone. "Why are you whispering?" She heard his breathing become heavy. "Because I think there is someone in here with me."

Her eyes went wide when the line went dead. She patted Scott's shoulder, putting his phone back in his pocket and getting his attention. "We have to find Stiles...NOW!"