|03|

03 ~ anchor

3rd Person

Talia, Scott, and Stiles stood in the middle of the clinic as Sheriff Stilinski told them about a case that he reopened. "I need help solving the Tate case."

"Is it the coyote case you were telling me about yesterday?" Stiles asked. His father nodded his head. Talia arched her brow, "Coyote?" Her eyes then diverted to Scott who was already staring at her, remembering the talk they had about how a coyote took her artifact.

"Yes. Eight years ago a mother and two daughters were killed in an animal attack but I think something supernatural had to deal with it. I believe that the family was killed by a pack of coyotes and one of the daughters, Malia Tate was dragged away and eaten later. But I think there is something else to blame because it was a full moon when it happened." Mr. Stilinski explained.

"So what do you want me to do?" Scott asked. "Malia's body, even her bones have not been found yet. So I'm asking you if might be able to follow her scent to her body." The Sheriff said.

-

Sheriff Stilinski told the teenagers his plan on how he is going to go to the household of Mr. Tate and distract him while Scott, Talia, and Stiles would sneak into the house to find an object that Malia Tate owned so they could find her scent.

Mr. Stilinski arrived at the Tate's household to see Mr. Tate unpacking a small rat trap. When the Sheriff walked up to him, Mr Tate said to him, "I'm having a coyote problem and this will catch it."

Talia watched as Mr. Stilinski had a conversation with Mr. Tate as her, Scott, and Stiles approached to the side of the house. Stiles grabbed the doorknob but was unable to open in it. "Damn it, it's locked."

"Get close to me." Talia ordered them in which in which they listened. Scott and Stiles walked on either side of Talia. With a wave of her hand, purple smoke surrounded the three of them, teleporting them to the second floor of the house.

"Wow. Nice!" Scott complimented her work, giving her smile, getting blush back from her. They entered a girl's room and Scott began to sniff around. For about a minute or so Stiles spoke up. "Are you not finding anything?"

Scott shook his head, "No. Something is blocking my senses." Talia looked at him, confused. "What is it?"

"A dog..." He answered then suddenly all of their heads turned around as they heard growling. "Uhh Scott, I think it is time for you to do that Alpha thing?"

Scott then flashed his red eyes but the dog seems unaffected. "Umm it's not working." He started to panic along with Stiles. Talia stepped in front of the boys as her hand began to glow yellow. She then waved it in the dog's face soon the pet collapsed onto the ground.

Stiles eyes widen, "Oh my god! Did you just kill the dog?" Talia's head jerked her head towards the scared teen. "What? No! What kind of person kills dogs?!"

She then teleported back outside, spotting Sheriff Stilinski drive off. Stiles hopped into his Jeep, driving off to head back home. Talia stopped Scott as he was heading towards his bike.

Talia Baccari

I walked up to Scott as he got on his dirt bike. "Umm Scott can I ask you for a favor?" He nodded his head. "Do you think I could stay with you while I'm here for a little bit. The people I was suppose to stay with are proving to be unreliable."

He bit his lip, "Uhh yeah of course you can. I mean you can get Isaac's room and he'll just share with me." He suggested and I laughed. "No no I can get the couch, I won't be staying here for long."

He smiled at me. "It would be rude if I let you sleep on a couch. If it makes you feel any better you can get my bed and I'll get the couch."

I shook my head. "No, I'll get the couch and you get your bed. That's final." He laughed as he handed me a helmet. "Yes your majesty." He joked as he started up his bike. I hopped on his bike and we both took off, heading towards his home.

-

We arrived at his house and I started to feel nervous and I guess Scott sensed it because he turned around to face me. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just scared to face your mother, after everything I did to her." I told him. My anxiety then lowered as I felt his hand slip into mine. "Hey...everything will be alright okay? I promise." He said to me and a smile formed on my face.

When we entered his house a tall man was standing in the middle of the living room. "Dad?" My eyes widen at his words. 'That's his dad?' I thought.

I stood awkwardly in the corner of the room, not knowing what to do as Scott yelled at his father. Suddenly the front door was opened and Melissa walked in.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" She shouted as she stepped between her son and her ex-husband. "What is going on?" Scott glared at his father. "He is trying to get Sheriff Stilinksi, MY BESTFRIEND'S DAD fired!" He shouted.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Melissa stared at her ex-husband in disgust. "Sheriff Stilinski is bad for the police. He is a lack of resolution and ability to close cases. I know I look like a bad guy but I'm just doing my job."

"Well your job sucks!" Scott snapped at him. My eyes widen when I saw his claws slowly coming out. I looked up to see Melissa staring at me in panic. I quickly grabbed Scott's bicep, pulling him into the hallway and up to his room. He quickly closed the door and locked, slamming his body against it.

Memories of when Stiles told me about anchors came to my mind. "Scott you need to calm down." I told him but he just growled as his fangs came out. "Talia get away! I don't want to hurt you!"

"Scott find your anchor! You need to stop your transformation!" I said but he just shut his eyes and groaned. "You were my anchor! But now I don't have you..."

My eyes soften at his words. "Scott...relax. Breathe in, breathe out." I whispered to him as I cupped one of his cheeks in my hand. He did what I told him to and when he opened his eyes, his normal dark brown eyes were shown.

We both stood there, staring in each other's eyes and all the memories that me and him shared returned. I felt my heart nearly jump out of my chest when Scott leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I stood there in shock but soon melted into the kiss as I placed my hand onto his shoulder, our lips moving in sync.

  I stood there in shock but soon melted into the kiss as I placed my hand onto his shoulder, our lips moving in sync

We both pulled our lips away, breathing heavily, our foreheads resting against each other. A smiled formed on both of our faces as Scott moved his hands down to my waist pulling me close to him, our chests pressed against each other.

"I missed you..." Scott whispered, our lips centimeters apart. A smile formed on my face at his words.

"I missed you too."