|25|

25 ~ alpha's control

Talia Baccari

The sound of my heels hitting the floor echoed in the hallway.  I was walking through the school, following the sound of the fighting that filled my ears. 

The sound of grunts and growls led me to the locker room, finding Allison and Kira fighting the twins and Isaac.  I calmly walked into the room, getting all of their attentions.  "Oh, am I interrupting?" I asked, a smirk on my lips.

The three werewolves growled at me, slowly approaching me.  I rolled my eyes and threw my hands up, sending them to the lockers, knocking them out.  "Begone dogs..."

I stepped over their bodies, a sigh of relief came from the two girls.  "Thanks." Allison said, lowering her small crossbow."  I laughed at her words and shook my head.  "I didn't do that for you." I then faced Kira.  "I just didn't want them to kill you before I had the chance to."

Kira's eyes widen, pointing her finger at herself.  "Me?  Why do you want to kill me?" She asked, panic and fear in her eyes.  I slowly approached her, noticing Allison gripping the handle of her crossbow.  "Because you are trying to take Scott from me."

Kira immediately shook her head.  "What? No! No I'm not!  I would never do that to you!" She nearly screamed.  I bit my lip, shaking my head.  "I don't think so.  I've tried so hard to get my happiness and I won't let you or anyone ruin that for me!" I shouted, shooting my hand forward, sending the both of them slamming into the lockers, groaning in pain.

Allison quickly aimed her crossbow at me and fired an arrow at me.  I caught it, my fingers wrapped around it.  I turned to face her, letting out an annoyed breath as I glared at her.

  I turned to face her, letting out an annoyed breath as I glared at her

I dropped the arrow onto the floor, "You're not my problem." I told her, waving my hand and watched as her body fall to the floor, unconscious.

Kira began to scurry away with her sword pointing at me. I laughed at her way of trying to intimidate me. I then snapped my fingers, a smile appearing on my face. "You know what? Killing you with magic is too easy and less satisfying." I then opened my hand, letting it fall to my side.  Purple smoke surrounded my hand, a sword forming in it.

I pointed the tip of the blade in her direction, a look of anger was on my face.  "I wanna see you bleed..." I then charged at her, the sound of our swords colliding echoed in the room.

3rd Person

The two supernatural girls clashed their swords, Talia being on the offensive while Kira was on defensive.  Every blow the young witch did, Kira stumbled back from the impact.  "I don't know why you're doing this!  I haven't done anything!" Kira yelled as she blocked Talia's blade from hitting her shoulder.

"It isn't about what you've done, it's what you're going to do!" Talia shouted, Kira's eyes widen when she noticed the witch's eyes start to glow purple.