|08| Semi R-Rated

08 ~ kneel for the empress
( A/N: Most of this chapter is a flashback. )

Talia Baccari

I stood there, in front of the large mirror that was placed in front of me, staring at the white dress that was wrapped around my body. I hissed in pain as one of the sewers accidentally pricked my leg as they prepared my dress for me.

I always pictured myself happy, filled with joy on my wedding day but today I feel sadness, depressed even. My face showed no emotion in my reflection in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous." I turned around to see my mother standing there. "Please leave us." I ordered my servants who just bowed their heads and left. Once we were alone my mother immediately ran to my side. "Sweetie how are you doing?" She asked as she cupped my face.

Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. "Mom I don't want to marry the Emperor! Please there has to be some way I can get out of this." I begged.

My mom shook her head. "There isn't honey. You can't take back the proposal from the Emperor! The council made their decision—"

"IT SHOULD'VE BEEN MY DECISION!" I shouted at her. She backed up as I raised my voice at her, immediately feeling guilt. "I'm sorry mother."

She pulled me into a hug as more tears came out of my eyes. "It should be my decision on who I should marry, spend the rest of my life with, have my children with. Not with some man I just met a couple days ago."

My mother held me close as I just cried. Suddenly the doors open, revealing Sapphire, the Emperor's twin sister. "It is time..."

I looked at my mother then headed towards my wedding with Sapphire and my mom behind me with some guards also. When I entered the building, everyones' eyes landed on me. Smiles everywhere as I walked down the aisle but I held a serious stern look. My eyes then went towards all the supremes that came to my wedding. They sent me a smile in which I returned one.....a fake one.

Just as I was about to step onto the alter, flashbacks of last night returned to my head.

3rd Person

Talia walked through the woods, tears in her eyes, threatening to spill out from the conversation that her and Stiles just had. "Why is Scott having dinner with Kira..." she thought to herself.

She picked up her phone as it vibrated, getting a text from Stiles saying to meet him and Lydia at the school. With a wave of her hand, her purple smoke appeared, teleporting her to the front entrance of the school.

When she entered she found Stiles and Lydia in the chemical storage room. Before she stepped in, she took off her engagement ring and placed it in her pocket. They were currently looking at the white board that had three atomic numbers on the blackboard.

Lydia informed Talia about how there is a crazy guy named Barrow that threatened to blow up the school and they suspected that he was in the school the whole time. Talia covered her nose from the strong smell of chemicals which Lydia also added to why Scott, Isaac, and the twins couldn't find him by scent.

The two girls watched as Stiles managed to understand the meaning of the atomic numbers. The numbers belonged to the elements of the periodic table. The letters then spelled out Kira.