|09|

09 ~ her path ( 1/2 )

Talia Baccari

I stood there, in the middle of woods staring at the large kingdom that was right in front of me. Sadness filled my body as I knew this would be my home....for the rest of my life. I stared at the large concrete pillars and spikes that were attached to the top of walls that surrounded the castle. My eyes became watery, "This place is a prison...." I thought to myself.

"My love are you ready to see your new home?" My husband asked

"My love are you ready to see your new home?" My husband asked. I put on a fake smile as I grabbed his hand. "Of course I am."

The gates of the kingdom opened and we were immediately greeted by cheering people, throwing flowers at our carriage. "Bow to your Emperor and Empress!" One of the guards demanded in which everyone followed.

When we got to the castle I got off the carriage with my husband right behind and he stood in front of the door. "Are you ready?" He asked.

I let out a deep breath and nodded, stepping into the large castle.

3rd Person

Talia felt her heart quicken the second she stepped inside. There were large portraits, chandeliers, and furniture everywhere. Her eyes then focused on the Emperor, "Let me bring us to our room."

Talia then let out a gasp as she felt herself being scooped up. The Emperor led them into a large bedroom and dropped her on the bed. Her eyes then widen when she saw him begin to strip off his robes, exposing his muscular chest. He leaned over and crashed his lips on Talia's. She was a little knocked back from the force of the kiss which had no passion at all, more like lust.

She pressed her hands on his chest, trying to push him off as he began to forcefully take off her wedding dress. She decided to knock him off the bed with her magic. He stared at her, his eyes flaring a bit. "What the hell was that for?"

"You were forcing yourself on me!" Talia shouted at him. "We are a married couple, we're suppose to have sex after our wedding day."

She then rolled her eyes. "We don't have to! Couples choose to." She argued. He let out a scoff and collapsed onto the bed. "I'm going to take a shower..."

Talia walked into the large bathroom, stripping off her wedding dress. She pulled the handle, warm water coming out already. When she stepped in, relaxation immediately hit her as the warm water slid down her body. In the mirror that was inside the shower, Talia stared at herself, her eyes going to the mark on her shoulder. A smile formed on her face as she remembered the memories of last night.

She finished her shower and dried off, changing into her night gown. When she stepped out of the bathroom and froze in her spot when she saw her new husband sitting at the edge of their bed....her phone in his hands.