|24|

24 ~ consumed

3rd Person

Talia let out a sigh as Void pulled his lips from her. He caressed her cheek with his thumb, "Don't worry my little dove, there will be plenty of time for that later. But for right now, I have some business to do, want to tag along?" He asked and before she could give him an answer, next thing that happens is her and Void were in Derek's loft.

They were facing the large windows of the loft and Talia felt her body froze when she heard her name called. Her and Void turned around to see Sheriff Stilinski, Derek, Allison, and Chris Argent walking into the building. "Talia? How did you get here?" The young Argent asked her friend.

Void had a smirk on his lips, "She's with me." He said, his arm wrapping around her waist. Talia slowly shook her head at the four people who had a look of betrayal on their face.

Sheriff Stilinski walked up to his son, handcuffs in his hand. "I'm going to put these on you. If you were really my son, he'd let me." Void nodded his head, putting his hands up in surrender.

When Mr. Stilinski put the handcuffs on he backed up slowly and sighed, "You're not my son..." Void shook his head, snapping the cuffs off easily.

Derek shined his blues eyes and bared his fangs out at the dark fox. He charged at him but Void, without any trouble, grabbed the werewolf's wrist and pinned in against his back, slamming him onto the table and threw him against one of the pillars of the loft.

'Yeah, Stiles could never do that.' Talia thought to herself. She then noticed Allison lifting up a taser gun in her hands and right when she was about to pull the trigger, Talia shot her hand forward, a telekinetic blast sending Allison slamming into the wall.

Argent watched his daughter fall to the ground, groaning in pain. He pulled out his handgun and aimed it at the witch but Void quickly pushed Talia behind him.

"Dad he's going to shoot me....dad please save me..." Void fakes begging, using Stiles' innocent voice.

Sheriff Stilinski began to ask Argent to put his gun down but refused not to. Mr. Stilinski then pulled out his firearm and aimed it at him. Talia saw an amused look show up on Void's face.

  Talia saw an amused look show up on Void's face

"Go on shoot me..." He began to dare Argent who just cocked his gun. "I've killed werewolves, wouldn't mind adding a Nogitsune and witch to that list."

"Shoot me!" Void shouted as Stilinski began to plead the hunter not to shoot him. As the shouting got louder, Allison realized something, "Chaos....stop! This is exactly what he wants."

Void shook his head, a evil grin on his lips. "It's not exactly what I want, I was hoping Scott would be here." Void then faced the large glass, "But I'm glad that you all have your weapons out because I didn't call you here to kill me, but to protect me."

And after he said those words, the sun was slowly setting and the Oni appeared in the shadows of the loft. Argent And Stilinski began to fire their handguns as Derek shifted and charged at the demon warriors.

Talia felt Void's cold fingers wrap around her wrist and then vanished into thin air. Just as they disappear, Scott and Kira arrived at the loft, only to see the group was just standing there, not knowing what to do.

Allison turned to face him and she said the words that caused Scott's heart to sink. "The Nogitsune just vanished with Talia.......and she's helping him."

Void and Talia appeared at the Eichen House's basement and she immediately pushed him away. "What just happened? What I did to Allison....I didn't want to do that, why did I do that?"

He slowly approached her, leaning his head over, his lips centimeters away from her ear. "Because....you care about me whether you want to admit it or not."

He wasn't lying, deep down Talia did care about him. She knew that even though he as evil as they come, he wouldn't leave or be afraid of her when and or if her evil side comes out.

Suddenly Talia saw that his ears quirked up and a disgusted look shown on his face. "What is it?" She asked. Without answering her question, he grabbed her hand and walked in a certain direction, Talia following right behind him.

Their eyes were met with someone's back towards them. "Why did you carve the kanji into the wall?" Void asked, Talia realizing he knew who that person was.

The woman turned around and it was Noshiko, Kira's mother. "To signify that Rhys died as himself, and not a monster."

Noshiko's eyes then went towards the young witch, "Talia Baccari, I'm not surprised your here with him." Talia turned to Mrs. Yukimura, "What does that suppose to mean?"

"You're pure darkness. You're almost as evil as the Nogitsune, it's destined that you and him will bring chaos to the world."

Talia stood there in shock, thoughts went through her head, unable to understand Noshiko's words. Void began to approach the old Kitsune. "What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, strife, and pain to descend upon everyone and everything?"

Noshiko glared at the Nogitsune. "I don't want that anymore." He bit his lip and nodded his head, "But I do." Suddenly he snatched something from her which happens to be the dagger, her last 'tail'.

The two females watched as he stabbed the dagger into his stomach, cutting it open. A swarm of flies then came out of his wound and began to circle around Noshiko then vanished.

Talia appeared by the Nemeton but Void was no where to be seen. She pulled out her phone and tried to contact her mother. While she was occupied, one of the flies that Void sent lose landed on Talia's shoulder, and crawled into her ear.

The fly triggered extreme anger inside of her, the words that Void said to her on how Scott still had feelings for Kira and the only reason he is with her is because he marked her came to her mind.

Without noticing, flames surrounded Talia's hand as a furious look appeared on her face.  The more angrier she got, the larger and more powerful the darkness that surrounds her got.

Talia waved her hand, a crystal ball appeared.  He held to her lips and whispered one name, "Kira Yukimura."  Then the ball glowed and revealed the young fox, it showed her and Allison fighting the twins and Isaac at what appears to be at the school.

"Wow...a fox, a hunter, and three werewolves—" Talia tilted her head and chucked.  "This will be fun."

And the one thing that Talia feared finally happened.  Purple smoke surrounded her and the normal clothes she had on began to be replaced by long black robes and cape.

  Purple smoke surrounded her and the normal clothes she had on began to be replaced by long black robes and cape

Talia strolled to through the woods with an evil smirk on her face. She has one goal and it is to kill Kira Yukimura and she will stop anyone who gets in her way.

Talia's dark side has finally consumed her...