|20|

20 ~ the traps

3rd Person

After the little chat Talia, Fiona, and Noshiko had with the Nogitsune. The words he said to her before he left haunted Talia's mind. "Call out my name and I'll come to you. We then can chat....privately." He said then walked away.

Talia then ran out to the front of the hospital where she sees a crashed ambulance with a couple cars near it too. Her head turned in the direction where she saw a broken electrical wire that was resting in the water that came from the broken fire hydrant. She then notices multiple people laying in the water unconscious, possibly dead. Her eyes then widened when she saw Isaac was one of the people in the water.

"TALIA!" She heard Scott shout her name. He was sprinting towards her as he sees the water going towards her. Before he could reach her, Derek tackled him to the ground. Scott tried to push the former Alpha off of him but it was too late, tears brimmed his eyes as he watched the water hit Talia's legs. Those tears then went away and was replaced with a confused look on his and Derek's face as they could easily see Talia being electrocuted but wasn't affecting her at all.

The two werewolves and the former witch's eyes then went to the young Yukimura girl who jump in front of the crashed ambulance and grabbed the flinging wire into her hands, placing the palm of her hand onto the top of it.

Slowly absorbing all of the electricity. Everyone watched in awe as Kira's eyes began to glow a warm amber color. Fiona and Noshiko ran outside to see the after math of the accident, the older Yukimura, watching her daughter's powers kicking in.

-

Two days has passed and Stiles was still missing. Scott and Talia were laying on his bed, his arms protectively wrapped around her. Talia had her head and hands resting on his bare chest. The couple just laid there, holding each other. For the past two days they have been so worried about Stiles, trying their best to find him but no luck. They haven't had many time for themselves, quiet times like this, where they just laid there, holding each other was good enough for them.

Scott knew that Talia was stressed out by the situation that they were in with Nogitsune but she was also dealing with her evil sister-in-law and Scott wanted to help her but it was hard to when she wouldn't say anything.

He leaned his head down, placing a kiss on her shoulder where the mark was, getting her attention. "What's wrong?" He asked which caused her to shrug. "Stiles...." She answered quietly. Scott let a quiet sigh, pulling Talia closer to him, to where there was no space between them. "I know that's not just it Talia..."

Scott was already stressed out with everything going on with Stiles, his best friend and Talia knew that.  She didn't want to make him more stressed out, even though she wanted to know what Sapphire meant by him knowing her 'true form'.

Talia leaned up and pressed a kiss on Scott's lips, him immediately kissing back, his hands find their way to her cheeks.  The reason for their kiss to end was when Talia pulled away.  She patted his chest and got off their bed, "Now get up and get ready because we got to go to school."

The two changed into a new pair clothes and walked downstairs to find Melissa McCall sitting at the table, with a cup of tea.  "Stiles still haven't been found." She told the two teens who had a depressed look on their faces.  "But if anyone can be missing for two days and come back just fine....it's Stiles."

The three of them decided to go see Isaac, who was still badly injured from that night.  When they arrived at the hospital they spotted Allison asleep in the hallway.  "What are doing here?" Talia asked, waking up the female hunter.

"The doctors won't let me in because I'm not family.  I tried explaining to them that he doesn't have any family but they won't listen." She explained. 

Melissa had a grin on her face as she held up a key card.  "He's got us."  She then swiped the card and allowed the three teens to walk in.  They were shocked when they saw he hasn't healed yet.  Scott grabbed Isaac's arm and Talia watched as his veins turned black, meaning that he was taking his pain. 

"This won't heal him but he won't be in much pain." He explained to the worried huntress.  Talia noticed an angry look was forming on her face.  "Is it true that Stiles was behind this?"

Talia shook her head.  "No of course not.  It is whatever is inside him that is doing all this damage." Scott then added, "And we're working on trying to get it out of him."

After seeing Isaac, they left the hospital and went to the school. Scott left for gym while Talia went to her math class. While taking notes she started to hear voices.

"Talia...come down to the basement. I'm waiting for you." The Nogitsune's voice returned to her head. Talia excused herself to the bathroom, and went to where the voice told her to go.

When she got to the basement she saw Stiles standing there with a smile on his face. Talia kept her distance, "How do I know if it is really you?"

Stiles slowly approached her with his arms out, "It is me, you have to trust me. I fought out of his control but I don't know for how long." Talia immediately ran into his arms, that instantly wrapped around her body. "God, I have been so worried about you!"

Once they pulled away from the hug, Stiles pulled out a device from behind him and turned it on, a bright light coming from the object. "What are you doing?" Talia asked.

"It is an emitter. It makes a loud noise that only werewolves can hear. I'm trying to get Scott's attention." He explained.

In a matter of minutes, the two teens saw Scott and the twins entering the basement. Their eyes widen as the twins' blue eyes glowed and their fangs came out, charging at Stiles. Talia stood in front of him with her hands up. "Guys stop! It's—" Before she could finish her sentence, Aiden pushed her away but with such a strong force it caused her body to slam against the concrete wall, hard.

Scott immediately ran to her side to see that her head was bleeding. He looked at her with worry in his eyes and she shook her head. "I'm okay...I'm okay."

They turned their heads when they saw the twins were holding Stiles against one of the lockers, growling at him. "Hey stop!" Scott shouted as he grabbed Ethan by the shoulder, tossing him to the side and pushed Aiden off his best friend.

Aiden roared at Scott and in response, the true alpha flashed his red eyes, his fangs baring out as he released a growl, making Aiden obey.

Scott turned his head to see his best friend helping his girlfriend off the ground. Scott grabbed a clean rag off one of the shelves and walked over to her, pressing it to her injury. She let out a wince as Stiles walked towards the metal table that was in the middle of the room.

"Where were you these past few days?" Scott asked. Stiles shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know really." He then pulled out a large piece of paper. "But I have a blueprint of the hospital's electric grid and a bag full of rope, wire, and tools as well as the map of the Cross Country Team's running trail."

Talia eyes widen. "Isn't the trail in the same area as where Malia's family's car crash was?" Scott nodded his head. "That is also where Mr. Tate put all his traps to catch her."

"Yeah." Stiles agreed with both of the teens statements. "I think that the Nogitsune used me to set up all the traps again."

Scott looked at the Tate's area where the car crash is and the Cross Country Team's trail and realized something. "What type of traps are there?" He asked.

"I think only bear traps and arrows." Stiles answered. Scott's eyes widen. "If the team runs into these traps, a lot of people can get really hurt."

"We need to stop them." Talia said, then they all ran off towards the trail.

The only thing that made Talia really confused was that if Stiles was in control of his body again, why would the Nogitsune want her to find him.  It just doesn't make sense....