|28|

28 ~ the coronation

3rd Person

Talia rested her head on Scott's shoulder, the two teens sitting at the edge of his bed, not speaking. They weren't mad at each other, they just sat there in silence, all of their emotions that they kept inside them were close to coming out. It's been a couple days since what happened at the school and the couple and their friends just got back from Allison's funeral.

Scott was crushed, yes his heart belongs to Talia but the first person he ever loved will always be part of him. Talia was even more depressed about Allison's death, she was willing to sacrifice her life to save her friends, she literally begged Allison to kill her but it all turned around, Allison died saving Talia's life and she felt like it was her fault.

She was then broken out of her thoughts when Scott caressed her hand with his thumb. The two stared at each other in the eyes. Scott then leaned over and pressed his lips softly against hers then moved them to her forehead. His arms wrapped around her small body, holding her close to him.

Scott lost Allison, he doesn't want to Talia too, not ever. The two just sat there, embracing each other. It was Talia who pulled away from their hug. She then put on a faint small, "Do you have a tux?"

Scott arched his brow, "A tux? Why?" Talia grabbed his large hand, two of her small ones wrapped around it. "There is a coronation for me, to finalize my place as the Empress, the leader of the Witch world. I want you to come with me, there is a Ball after the ceremony and I need a date."

He smiled at her, kissing her forehead. "Of course I'll go." He answered. "When is it?" A grin appeared on Talia's face. "Actually...in an hour."

His eyes widen. "What? Why did you tell me this now?" He started to panic which caused Talia to giggle. "Relax..." And with a wave of her hand, purple smoke surrounded the two. Scott's normal clothes then changed into a fancy, black and white tux while Talia's changed into a long, white dress with black jewels all over it.

Scott stared at her in awe. "You look beautiful..." Talia walked up to him. "And you look super handsome." She then stood up on her tiptoes and gave him a small peck on his lips. Scott then had a smile on his face, his hands going down to her waist, pulling her into another kiss but this one was more intimate. Talia's hands up his clothed chest and up to his face, cupping his face in her small hands, deepening their kiss.

Scott slightly dipped her body, their lips moving in sync. Talia felt his tongue run along her bottom lip, begging for entrance in which she obviously gave him. She moaned against his lips as she felt his tongue explore her mouth, one of his hands lowered down, giving her butt a small squeeze.

They both pulled away from their kiss, their breathing was heavy and their forwards rested against each other. "So who planned this coronation?" Scott asked. "I did." Talia answered and he looked at her, confused as to why she put it on the day of Allison's funeral. Talia could tell by the look of his face that she needed to explain why she made it on this specific day. "After everything we've been through...all of us deserve a day to where we can just be happy again, even if it is only for a few hours."

"All of us?" Scott repeated her words but in a questionable way. And after those exact words came out of his mouth, his door opened, revealing Melissa, Stiles, Lydia, Kira, Fiona, and Julia standing there, dressed in fancy attire. Fiona then threw her hand up, brown smoke surrounding the group, teleporting them to the Witch world, in front of the academy.  Lights had lit up the pathway to the entrance of the school.

When they entered the large building, Talia noticed the large auditorium was turned into a ballroom, and everyone from the world was here.  Not just witches and sorcerers, but normal people that lived in the villages were there.  When they stepped into the large room, the music stopped and everyone's eyes went towards Talia.