2.

Adrienne's POV

After telling Keaton about the drama of high school, and how people were so mean to me about my weight that I dropped eighty pounds, I told him how I picked up yoga and started being more healthy. We had a nice heart to heart and it was just like old times. Then Wes popped his head in and told us he was going to a party, yep just like old times.

Well almost like old times, until Keaton said, "Sweet we'll come too."

I just stared at him in disbelief. I don't party! I don't drink or smoke or anything! Wes snorted making me look back at him. "What?" I asked.

"The idea of you coming is just funny. Little miss UCLA doesn't party." he snorted again.

I felt my anger rise. "Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I can't have a good time Wes!" I snapped.

"Oh so you're coming then?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess so!" I said way more confident than felt.

"Okay, then we leave in ten." Wes shrugged leaving.

"Keaton." I looked back at him.

He looked up from his phone. "Hmm?"

"What do you even wear to a party?" I asked shyly.

Wes's POV

Pppsssshh! Adrienne thinks she can hang at a party with me. That girl is off her rocker. I can't actually think of a time I saw miss goody goody with a drink in her hand, ever! If you ask me that's just, well that's just plan sad. I texted Drew and told him Keats and Adrienne were coming and waited by the door.

"Okay ready!" Keaton announced tugging an uncomfortable looking Adrienne in behind him.

He'd stuffed her into a black dress and she'd done her hair differently. She also had on make up now. She looked really pretty actually, good for her. "Lets go then." I smiled.

Once we got to Adam's house I ditched Adrienne and my brother to find Drew. As always he was in the back tearing up the beer pong table. After he won he looked over at me and laughed.

"Hey man, sorry I never replied to your text. I just got busy." he said.

"Yeah it's cool." I shrugged. "Adrienne came and so did Keaton."

"I thought you said she was a total good girl?" he asked.

I had said that. I told him all about her while Keaton went to pick her up. "I guess things can change, but I think she just came to prove me wrong honestly." I told him.

"Well don't look now, but good girl's chugging down Bahama Mama's." he pointed.

Sure enough standing behind me in the kitchen was Adrienne. She was sucking down what looked like her third one. I looked around for Keaton and came up empty so I sighed and walked over.

"Adrienne, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Wes these are soooo good!" she looked up at me. "and the nice guy with the hat gave me tequila too, but it was gross."

Shit. "How much have you had to drink?" I asked.

"Geez mom, I only had two shots of tequila and two of these." she said holding up three fingers.

I am sure as fuck not babysitting her when she throws up later on! "Where's Keaton?"

"He went to the bathroom and never came back." she shrugged.

"Stay here. I'll be back." I groaned as I waded through the people looking for my brother. This is not my idea of a fun night. I haven't even had one drink yet!