25.

Drew's POV

I was sitting in the lobby of the hotel with Keats. We'd went swimming and now we were waiting on Wes's slow ass so we can load up the bus and leave. I checked my phone and noticed I had a missed call from Adrienne. She probably just wanted to talk before she boarded her plane. That was over a few hours ago so I can't call her back now. She's probably already in the air.

"Dude what flight was Adrienne in?" Keaton bumped my arm.

"106 straight to LAX why?" I asked looking up at the tv he was watching.

The news was reporting on a plane crash that had just occurred. "The flight is presumed to be the 106 to Los Angeles, California. At this time we've gotten word that survivors are very unlikely and the cause of the crash seems to still be a mystery. Our thoughts and prayers are with these victims families right now. This is Tracy Yale reporting live."

My heart sank in my chest. Adrienne was on that plane. If I had answered her call I could've talked to her one last time. She's gone! My girlfriend is dead and there's nothing I can even do. If only I'd convinced her to stay. I could've prevented this whole thing!

"Drew are you okay? Keaton asked gently.

That was enough to send me over the edge though. "No I'm not fucking okay! The girl I love probably just died in a plane crash and I'll never see her again! She was going to move in with me Keaton, and now I'll never see her again." tears clouded my vision. "Never hug her or hold her. I'll never hear her sweet voice. Nothing Keaton! I'll never get to do anything with her again."

Keaton was crying with me. "I know Drew I'm so sorry. I'm going to miss her so much." He sobbed.

"Why's everyone crying?" Wes asked coming into the section if the lobby where we were.

"Adrienne's plane crashed Wes. They said they doubt anyone lived." I sobbed against Keaton's shoulder.

"Uh, we need to get on the bus." Wes rushed. He didn't even seem sad!

"What the actual fuck dude? She was your cousin and the girl I love! How can you barely care about this man?" I shouted.

"Please just humor me and get in the bus." he put his hands up in surrender.

"Whatever." I wiped my eyes, and grabbed my bag off the ground then stomped to the bus behind him. My life fucking sucks.

Adrienne's POV

I'd been laying in the bunk awhile when I heard the door open and close with a slam. Wes sprinted back and threw open my curtain.

"Drew thinks you died because the plane you were supposed to be on crashed." Wes rushed out.

"What? That's terrible!" I sat up and moved to get out of the bed but Wes stopped me.

"Wait here and I'll send him back." he smiled softly.

I can't imagine how Drew feels. If I was him I'd be distraught. Losing him is my biggest fear. I couldn't live without him in my life.

"Wes I swear to god if you don't get your damn hands off me!" Drew cut short when Wes gave him a final shove toward me. Drew's eyes met mine and he looked confused. His gorgeous eyes were red and swollen from crying over me no doubt. "Adrienne?" he asked as thought this was but a dream.

"I missed the plane." I said simply.

He ran and embraced me tightly lifting me from the ground. "I'm so glad you're okay. I don't know what I'd have done without you."

Keaton sprinted to my side once Drew sat me down. "Thank Jesus that you're okay!" he took his turn at hugging me and spinning me around. To be honest I don't know what I'd do without them either.