21.

Drew's POV

Adrienne walked into the hotel room and skipped over to the bed sitting down. She was always so flawless. Everything about her was amazing. I have never cared about a girl like I do her. She makes me a better person.

"What's the weirdest thing an Emblem has yelled at you?" she asked laying back on the bed.

"Um, one girl yelled that she wanted to have my babies." I laughed as I changed into sweats.

"Can you hand me my bag?" she asked. I nodded and threw it to her. "And one of your shirts?" she giggled.

"Here!" I took the one I had on off an threw it to her. She caught it with ease and changed right in front of me. Every part of me wanted to shove her down on the bed an make her scream my name, but I shoved that feeling down and walked over to put my dirty clothes in my suitcase.

"You have a nice ass." Adrienne giggled smacking my butt.

"I've changed you so much." I laughed. "When we met you would barely even say ass."

"You didn't change me." She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck as I stood up. "You just showed me it was okay to be myself."

"I love you." I leaned down and kissed her softly then pulled back.

"I love you too." she kissed me again.

After trading I love you more's we laid down an she cuddled against my chest. I had the best sleep since we left with her in my arms. You never realize how much you love someone until you don't see them every second of the day.

Adrienne's POV

I woke up to the sun streaming into the room. Drew was in the shower so I got up and pulled the curtains closed. I was about to turn on the tv when Drew came into the room in nothing but a towel, talk about distracting.

"Are you drooling babe?" Drew teased.

I blushed and looked up to his glorious eyes. I shook my head no and stood up crossing the room to him. "I've missed you so much." I sighed trailing my painted fingernails down his chest. "When do you need to leave for sound check?"

"About two hours, but I was thinking about going for a run with Wes." he said trying very hard to put his attention on something other than me.

"You took a shower to go running?" I asked.

"Well when you say it like that it sounds dumb." he rolled his eyes and looked down at me.

"I have something else you could do for exercise in mind." I bit my lip as the words came out.

His eyes widened and he leaned down to kiss me roughly. Drew always makes sure he's not going to far with me and I love that, but right now all I want is to be with him on a deeper level.

"Are you sure?" Drew asked shoving me down on the bed.

"Positive." I said yanking him down on top of me by his towel.