The beginning

Once long ago, there was a princess of the east. She was named Rose, Rose had brown hair down to her waist and light skin that was as soft as silk and blue eyes that sparkled like the sky.  A while ago there was a Prince named Kyle who wanted Rose. Kyle had a plan to make one of his spies kidnap Rose because he was from the north. Kyle had black hair that went to his ears and tan skin that looked rough like sandpaper. He also had green eyes that looked like emeralds. 

During may, the east kingdom has a ball to celebrate the coming of summer. That was the night when the spy came for Rose. "Rose it's time to get up and ready for the ball" her mother Violet said. Rose slowly woke up, got ready and opened the door to see her mother. "Morning mom" Rose said putting her final touches on the dress she made the day before. 

The time the ball came the spy named Tyler came and saw that she looked more beautiful then Kyle described. "May I have this dance?" Tyler asked knowing what to do and how to get Rose to the castle.  "Sure," Rose said taking his hand letting him lead her to the middle of the floor. 

After hours of dancing and talking Tyler lead Rose outside ready to knock her out and take her. When outside Rose looked at the moon and stars "have you ever wondered why nature always cares about each other while we can't?" Rose questioned not seeing Tyler behind her ready to catch her body as he knocked her out.  As sudden as he did her body fell down swiftly into his arms allowing him to complete his mission. But as Tyler didn't know was how Rose can be when she wants.

(So sorry about the Cliffhanger but I want to give suspense and curiosity.  I love writing and sharing with the world so expect not to wait that long for new chapters.  I really hope it's good so far and to your liking.  Thanks for reading 😊)