What just happened

In Rose's old room she was writing and drawing up plans to make it so Kyle wouldn't have his plan work. As she looked outside the moon was in the middle of the sky making the town below look mystical and luminous. Sighing she knew that if she stayed up any longer that she would pass out in the morning and not be in alert of anything. Laying down she slowly and silently fell asleep in the warmth of her blankets. On the bed, someone shook me awake making me turn over. Seeing it was Kyle I saw a smile on my face in the mirror in the middle of the room I was in "morning honey" I was surprised to hear it was my voice but what scared me was when I got up and put my hands over his neck. "Good morning my beautiful queen" Kyle smiled and leaned in as we both kissed. Pulling him in closer I felt tingles through my whole body and I was so happy.  Bolting up I felt my breath get really fast and I had put my hand on its chest to calm myself down but it didn't work at all. The only thing on my mind was what happened when I looked out my window to see it was morning and heard birds chirping outside. When all that happened that I didn't he came in.  

(Hey here is the chapter I'm still writing my other book so it might be hard to update really fast. Have an amazing day.)