A new friend

Having a restless night Rose stared at the roof of the cave thinking of all her mistakes not knowing what was going to happen.  After hours of thinking, she didn't notice the sun had risen and Zack was awake. "Rose we have to go now before they get close" Zack waved his hand in front of her eyes "oh sorry Zack I was thinking" Rose sighed getting up.  Walking to the hidden entrance Rose felt something she didn't understand it was like what was going to happen was unknown and set no matter what.  Pulling the plants away seeing the sky clearly through the trees and hearing the animals made her question even more. Looking at Zack smile "you deserve this Rose more than anyone" Zack said as he saw her unsure look.  Rose sighed and just nodded not showing any feeling anymore as her chest ached but not an injured way. "What are we going to do," she asked looking ahead of her seeing it was near a place she remembered a long time ago. All she saw was Zack's smile "were going to bring you home" Rose was unsure about that as she knew her family probably solved all there problems thinking she ran away to not have responsibilities as she wanted to in the past.  "Zack I can't do that I know that they have already done something with my missing" she sighed and walked in the other direction to think and find out what to do. All Zack did standing there with a questioning look not knowing what Rose was doing as he thought she wanted back home.  Hours later the sun was near setting when Rose was in a tree she was deep in thought not knowing what to do. Creating pros and cons list she was stumped having a problem going home and going back to Kyle. If she went back home she knew she would be kept an eye on forever, and if she went back to Kyle he would lock her up and never trust her again. His plans would even change so much that she probably would be forced marry him like he wants. Laying her head against the tree from her sitting on a branch she saw the guards from a high distance still looking for her. Rose felt her heart and stomach ache and knew that everything she did would cause a problem. If she walked back to Zack he would question her so much about why she ran, and that was if she wasn't caught. She also knew if going to the guards willingly the questions from Kyle would creat her to be so scared that she will cry for many days and yell at anyone. Sighing Rose opened her eyes when she realized they were closed and saw a small bird on her knee looking at her, smiling Rose looked in her bad looking for some food hearing her stomach growl. When she found an apple and some seeds she fed the bird "why aren't you with anyone else little one" she questioned putting her bag back. As it chirped and ate happily Rose smiled seeing that even though she was sad that there was still peace and happiness. "Well your welcome, but I need to go before I'm found I'm sorry" she put the bird on the branch and started to climb down until it was on her shoulder. "You can't come you'll be safer without me" Rose got tears wanting to have someone with her, but knew she would only have trouble with that. Seeing it was not leaving Rose smiled sadly and carried on knowing she had to even if it was with her, hearing the guards in the distance Rose covered the bird with her hair to keep it safe as she ran to find cover. Unluckily she tripped on a rock and was sent flying to the ground and the bird fell a couple inches away from her, looking up covered in the dirt she got the bird seeing it was fine, except for its wing. "I'm sorry I knew you would not be safe with me" looking through the bag Rose found some cloth to wrap around it. Braking a stick she put it on the bird's wing and covered it making a splint "you're going to be okay let's get you to a safer place with me" looking at her bag she picked up the bird and put it a small pocket with nothing in it. When she was finished she stood up, dusted off and turned around to see the one person she was dreading to see the feeling and knowing she was going to be yelled at. "Fine, I'm coming" Rose sighed looking at the ground holding her hand out to be taken. "Well it's good you came to your senses but, you have to answer things later with your little friend" Kyle smirked and took her hand walking back to the place she dreaded.

(Hey so sorry for not posting for so long. I've been reading and talking to friends about story ideas and personal things. I promise I will try to write have a good day.)