The fight

Waking up the next day, after the fight with Kyle. Made it hard for Rose to wake up. Before she did though; something was happening on the other side. As Zack ran across the woods to get ready to see Rose, but before he could he knew he would have a little trouble. Almost five hours later as the sun was rasing Zack found his way to the north castle gates. Yelling at the top of his lungs at the guards he found Kyle near them. "It's fine everyone he's here to see Rose" Kyle smirked evilly, with his eyes getting a little darker. When Zack was let in he found himself pinned to the brick wall. Growling loudly he saw Kyle laughing "what now little dog" Kyle put up a fist and was ready to punch him. When his hand was almost three centimeters Zack used his hands and put them on Kyles' shoulders pinning him to the ground. When he did his eyes changed color allowing his wolf control. This went on for almost ten minutes as Kyle or Zack pinned one other to the ground. Rose now was waking up remembering that Zack was coming. Smiling she ran down all the stairs while Tyler wasn't there. Reaching the door she heard muffled talking, putting her ear to the door she listened closely. "Just give up little dog you know she won't see you and you know she'll fall in love with me." When Rose heard this she knew it was Kyle because she knew how he hated all magic except her. Kicking the door open, she saw Kyle kicking Zack while he layed on the floor covered in blood. Rose's blood was boiling and she ran to Kyle jumping on his back making him lose balance and fall to the ground. "You do not hurt my friend and say things like that about me" Rose yelled making others flinch as she got her wand. Kyle looked at her and lightly smiled, "sweety he was the one who started it I was defending myself" Kyle whispered taking a strand of Rose's hair. Zack lightly coughed and closed his eyes allowing his wolf to try healing him. Rose ran to him and saw that his injuries weren't healing making her panic. "What did you do" Rose's wand glowed making her powers unstable with her feelings. Kyle smirked and sat up "I said a while ago I had to defend myself" he responded. Rose got really mad at this knowing what he meant "how dare you use that you know he's my friend." Rose was now breathing heavily in pain and anger; walking up to Kyle she was mumbling something and put her wand to his chest. "Rose you can't do that you know that you need me" he was shaking knowing that Rose was not paying attention to her surroundings. Finishing her mumbled spell Kyle had vines around his arms pulling him down. "Now tell me where is the cure" Rose snarled looking at him. Kyle groaned in pain and looked at her "my room black chest" Kyle chocked to say as the vines were cutting into his skin. rose laughed and crouched down putting her hand on his chin making him maintain eye contact with her. "See now was that so hard" she stood back up and walked back to Zack. "You're going to be fine I'll make sure of it," Rose picked up Zack and sat him on a bench. Then she walked away looking at Zack one last time before heading to Kyle's room.

(Hey muffins thanks for reading I'm really happy when I saw the number of reads I got. I am hoping to be able to write ore of the story this week. I will finish it before I write anymore, I have been thinking of the ending. Have a good day.)