New queen

It happened all my hope faded from my eyes more than ever.  I was dragged out of the room and taken to a new one that had flowers of all colors all over. One person stood at the right and one in the middle of a platform in front of me. I knew it was the place my marriage would be. My breath was held and I saw dots as I walked in front of Kyle and saw his stupid happy smile like he was a little kid getting candy. That's where my mind went off the memories of me being a kid being happy, free, and most of all actually loved. No matter what I did even when I burnt a pancake on my mothers birthday I was happy. It was at the second I was kissed I was snapped out of it faster than a hummingbird when it flaps its wings. There were tears in my eyes I knew my life was gone and out of my control. Looking down I was outside on a high patio now with everyone around it cheering as Kyle yelled "Everyone meets, your new queen" it was as if my soul was taken out and my mind was gone. That second I wanted to be swallowed even more when Kyle whispered in my ear "now we can sleep in the same room" I saw the darkness come as I fell backward.

(So I got inspiration from a book I read today, then again I probably get more inspired than usual during school time. Hope today's a good one.)