In the woods

After Tyler had Rose in his arms and was deep in the woods he put her down and searched for firewood. Rose slowly woke up on the cold hard forest floor. As she woke up she had a huge migraine and did what she usually did when it happened. Rose grabbed her bag she always has with her and grabbed a wand with an owl on top of it. As she grabbed it she saw a tall shadow walking towards her. Rose put it back and stood up waiting to defend herself. "I see you're awake now" Tyler chuckled "who are you and where are you taking me" Rose questioned in a stern voice. Tyler stood there still knowing he can't answer or he might be killed by Kyle.  When he didn't answer Rose looked down at her arm realizing she still had her special bracelet on. She tapped on it twice and saw that her friend Zack was close to her 'I need help' she texted looking at Tyler starting a fire.  After 4 minutes there was growling Tyler jumped as he heard it thinking he needed to get Rose to protection.  Zack jumped on Rose nocking her down "Aww who's my good friend" Rose said laughing as Tyler was trying to pry Zack off her.  Rose sat up and let Zack turn back into his true form.  (Hahaha I created another chapter and left a cliffhanger I know I know I keep doing it but I want to mean I'm kinda evil of doing it but it's fun anyways thanks for reading)