Happy came from home

As soon as I left the only home and place I trusted my happiness left my body like a bird in the winter goes to a  more warm place. That's what I wanted in my life and there was no more place for it, it was gone and I knew that from what I saw three days ago making me bask in the sadness and the pit I dug so deep. It all happened because of Kyle's order.

-three days ago-

I was in the room I have been locked in the room of the person who made my life a living bloody nightmare. As I woke up trying to move off the bed I was forced to sleep in I couldn't because of a arm around my waist. "Stay" that was just a simple word from the gruff voice behind me, making it so my heart kept to the other side of the room. I just stopped breathing making the grip leave and him get off the bed I was thankful Kyle never knew anything I knew or planned.  Boy I was really wrong.  A knight came in making me sit up scared of what will happen. Nothing came good when on of them came I saw a evil big smile from Kyle who motioned me to stand up. I want to him scared to not listen as I hadn't awhile and it didn't make me feel good. "We're going to a special place today my little fire fly" I inwardly cringed all the nick names he kept coming up with made me not feel good.

-near sunset-

The woods we were in were the ones where I was taken through to get to the place also known as Kyle's palace.  As we got near my castle walls all I saw was fire and heard a explosion. That second I knew that my world ended and I never had a escape. He knew my plans and acted clueless and he knew what I wanted. I was stuck in the one place and my pit was deeper then digging all the way to the other side of space.

(I know it's late and cringey but as I said awhile ago I was working on a book to see it posted it is on my friend XxCharlie_FoxXx account. Have an awesome day)