Liking him might happen

After Rose's heart hurt she went back to her room and hid the hole to her tunnels. Hours later after reading Rose fell asleep on accident with a book over her eyes. Kyle was upset thinking he'll never get Rose or anyone. At that thought, he went to her room to prove he wasn't weak.  He opened the door and smiled at seeing Rose sleeping softly and quietly on her bed. He saw a strand of her hair out of place after he placed her book on her table. Kyle carefully put it behind her ear making her lightly mumble something he couldn't hear. Tyler yelling about something startled Rose and woke her up seeing that Kyle was next to her on her bed. She sat up and put her knees to her chest upset that he was in her room on her bed. "Why are you in here" she questioned with her voice shaky.  "I just thought you were awake and that we could talk" he answered in a sly quite voice. Rose looked at her feet and was shaking nervous what he wanted to talk about. "It's not about anything bad" Kyle responded seeing her shaking nervous. "What is it about then" Rose eased up looking at his eyes, 'there so beautiful' Rose thought, then gasped because she never thought that before. "You okay,  Rose" Kyle reached for her hand, but Rose pulled it away really fast. "I'm fine just remember something" Rose lied making Kyle get a look at her as he studied her face.  "I wanted to talk about your room" Kyle finally answered her question. "My room" Rose tilted her head not knowing why.  "Yes your room, I've seen you moving stuff around and doing your art" he laughed a little.  Rose was wondering how he knew this but remembered that he always goes into her room to check on her. "It's just my creative side showing all the time" Rose smiled after laughing till her lungs hurt. Kyle seeing her happy after he made Tyler kidnap her made him happy to see that she has a free spirit. "So what do you want to know" Rose loosened up a little from when she woke up. "I just thought it was you being upset with where you are" he frowned a little. As Rose noticed it she flinched a little.  "It's not that I don't like it, it's just me trying to make it somewhat like my home". Kyle got some tears in his eyes "I'm sorry" Kyle mumbled, but Rose heard what he said. "Why are you sorry" Rose accidentally blurted out. "For Tyler kidnapping you, it was my order" Kyle responded in a shy voice. "I know you did,  but it's fine because I didn't like being trapped all the time" Rose lightly smiled. Kyle frowned and his emerald green eyes looked down. "You're still trapped, even more now that your here," Kyle quietly said. "I might be but I like seeing-" Rose cut her self off from saying anything else.  "What were you going to say" Kyle looked straight into her eyes. Rose suddenly got her whole face red as a cherry.

(I made this a little longer like I said I would. I'm sorry that it ended like this but I needed it to so I can work on my other stories. So sorry but I'm hoping your fine with it.)