Saying nothing

Kyle chuckled seeing Rose all red in the face. Rose plopped down on her bed embarrassed that she always get easily flustered. 'This never happened before' went on in her mind making her think something was wrong with her. "So can you tell me what you were going to say" Kyle questioned looking at Rose's pink dress with a blue dragon on it. "I was going to say that I like seeing new things and places" Rose lying knowing she can't tell Kyle about seeing Zack all the time. Kyle laughed "why did you cut yourself from saying that" Rose sat up and tilted her head. "Do you have questions" Kyle looked at her confused look wondering why it was there. Rose just nodded her head as she was twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "You can ask" Kyle responded smiling and thinking that she was so cute when she did that. "Why did you make, Tyler take me" Rose almost yelled but stopped in time to say it quietly. "Wow, I didn't know that was your question"Kyles' eyes widened trying to think of an answer besides the truth. "You don't have to answer it" Rose stood up and looked at her bracelet thinking about Zack. "Well it's because he told me that there was a girl trapped, I told him to rescue her, but I didn't know it was you"Kyle lied and Rose knew because Tyler told her why. "Oh" Rose responded "I'm so sorry" Kyle said getting up. Rose growled loudly upset about him lying and everything that she said in front of him, and her blushing. "I can see your upset" Kyle said leaving the room. Rose tapped twice on her bracelet and went to Zacks name and called him. "Hello" Zack questioned "it's Rose I need you here" Roses eyes got all teary. "I'll be there in twenty" Zack felt a pain in his heart hearing her voice brake, and he knew she was crying. "Thanks" Rose felt a teardrop on her bracelet that she and Zack were talking on.

*twenty minutes later*

Zack was at Roses window and it made her smile a little that he was there.  When Zack got in he hugged her trying to say everything will get better. "Rose what happened" he looked in her eyes with concern. "He lied and thinks that I like him now" Rose paused, "I think" she added to her sentence before to make sure that he knew she didn't believe it. Zack growled knowing he liked her because his scent was the only other persons in this room besides Roses. "Calm" Rose said trying to let him know she wouldn't like him. 'I blushed in front of him though I never do that' Rose thought and got worried that it might be true. "I just don't like how your always in here" Zack responded knowing someone like her should be where they want. "I can go out" Rose reluctantly said remembering if she wanted to she would need a guard with her, or worse Kyle himself. "Not alone" Zack said almost as he knew what she remembered. "Yes, but it's better that way" Rose responded knowing it wasn't. "You deserve to be out there and free" Zack growled as he took deep breaths trying to calm himself down. "Hey, Rose who are you talking to. "

(yep another cliffhanger. Thanks for reading.  Also the bracelets are like phones in the story. Roses friends and her are the only ones that have it. That's how when we first saw Zack in the story. He used the tracking on the bracelet. Just to clear that up.)