traped

Rose later woke up in a diffrent place.  She sprung up suddenly as she felt another presence in the room. When she did she looked around and grabed her wand which was luckily next to her. As she was cut off from doing a spell she turned to the voice. "Love you should be more caful with, what you do around others" Kyle walked twords her grabing a strand of her hair. "Says the one who took me from a pack" she growled as her wand lit up. Kyle moved, his hand to it and took it away. "S-so-sorry I di-didnt r-re-real-realize" Rose stutterd upset and scared. "It's fine, you just are up tight,  it will get better when you never see Zack again" Kyle mutterd under his breath. "I'm going to draw,  is that fine" she asked, but also stated.  "If you stay in here yes, if not no" Kyle responded. "Ha as if you can't keep me  in a room that has no insperation" Rose responded in a sassy tone. "Sorry Rose, but you are staying here till I trust you again" with that Kyle left. 'I thought I loved you to' Rose thought as she went to her bed and sat on it.  

(I'm posting this today because I am making this weekend about my mother. You know for mothers day.  I'm also super sorry how short it is, but I had a Starr today LAST ONE!  Woo-hoo so anyways I'm going to likely post more. Especially because I only have two weeks till freedom.)